LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 245 users in the forums

Premature panic?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
It's not that. It's sing's need of a scapegoat to buy him a few more games. He needs more time before his own firing. That's what this is about. The run up the middle 3 straight times and then punt was sing's plan any ways. Raye was just implementing what he was told to do.

your right, lets just give him 6 years....
Originally posted by okdkid:
Yes, definitely premature.

The majority of people who post are just as reactionary as the coaching staff.

I'm not saying there aren't significant issues. I'm saying that only an uneducated, or incredibly emotional person would attempt to claim that the season is over being 0-3 in this division.

Do things need to change? Absolutely. But that doesn't mean wholesale changes in coaching, players or management. That's just silly and unfeasible.

The reality is we're a team with immense talent. Yes, really. b***h all you want, be emotional about how the sky is falling. We have incredibly talent at most positions. Anybody with common sense will tell you that. It's a matter of utilizing it properly. Coaching staffs can adjust, just like players can improve. Let's see what the new OC has to offer. We have the ability to win this division going way. Yeah, really.

define what you mean by "season is over"? I knew the Niners were not going to win the Super Bowl long before they became 0-3.

Are you saying they can still win the Super Bowl?

Is there some other goal of an NFL season I am unaware of.

This team is immensely talented???? Compared to who? Based on what?

What were you saying about uneducated and emotional?
Originally posted by danimal:
Originally posted by jta854:
Accurately predict on field results based on off field decisions and indecision is what Niner Talk does best.

fixed.

Good one.
Share 49ersWebzone