LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 238 users in the forums

Did you drink the Kool-Aid?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Did you drink the Kool-Aid?

I was initially worried at his lack of experience, but have accepted that he was going to have to learn on the fly. The biggest problem I had with him is our play calling being so damn predictable that we might have well been sending our play calls into the defensive huddle. The decision to start two rookies on the offensive line was a gutsy call, and we have paid for it in a couple of away games, but I guess it is better to go ahead and get that out of the way.

My only disappointment this season was, I sipped a little Kool-Aid, after we looked good preseason. I was starting to think we might not embarass our selve again this season.

Before my taste of Kool-Aid, I was sure we were on our way for failure of epic proportions, I should have stuck to my guns! No' I had to by in and believe, so now here we are in the middle of the epic fail I saw coming on draft day, and I can't just laugh it off and feel smug about my correctness, why? Because I let my emotions get the better of me. I actually though their might be some hope for the team this season!

Well I said this on draft day, and I will say it again, Singletary is setting up his replacement quite well!

Let's see, young O-line with raw talent, yep and next year, they will have experience, the NEXT coach will like that.
What else, well we have Cap Room, and it looks like we will have a top 5 draft pick next season as well.

So the NEXT coach will just have to find. A QB, a Corner, and a pass rusher. With so many pieces in place it should be easy to attract a REAL head coach next year!
I helped make the Kool-Aid.
Bottom line he was hired and needed on the job experience. If a coach has potential that's fine, but when he can't get the team to the line of scrimmage or calls timeouts during the opening series you made the wrong hire. The only thing that motivates the Yorks is the prospect of the new stadium and the cash it will generate.
I think everyone had some of the kool aid, because we saw a change in the team, from how crappy our previous seasons had been.

Singleminded did what nolan did, he fixed a few things and partially headed the ship in the right direction, but we need a real coach to finish the job.
you can't drink no koolaid without sugar!
this is just a reminder dont drink that ish again. dont even put the powder in the jug. this team is still 3 games under and for good reason. dont start dont even think about it
Mix Grape and Lemonade flavours = Cum in yo pants

DO IT!!
Poised on Kool-Aide.

Luke warm on the hire grew to believe and now feel betrayed. Hit the road Mike and don't you come back no more, no mo, no mo....

Share 49ersWebzone