There are 192 users in the forums

Article by Ann killion 49ers

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by D_Niner:
Sing still has one card yet to play; the demotion of Alex Smith. He may sit on this one for a couple of weeks though...

And the funny thing is we will still fail after that too...

Probably, because who else do we have at QB that's worth a sh!t? Carr may be better than Smith; but, were talking the difference between a smelly turd and a dried up turd. In the end, there both still crap...
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
that article is RIGHT ON THE MONEY!!!!

Why don't you marry her, then?
Everyone is taking shots at Sing now. It's open season baby.

Ann Killion
Tim Kawakami
Lowell Cohn (of course)

Sad thing is they all make good points in their articles.
i've said it before and will say it again for the millionth time... the dorks are looking for a way out of SF and into LA. they're in no way about winning. if they were about winning they would hire somebody with coaching history. not these numbnuts whom are bunch of idiots. 1st you fire a coach over the phone then hire a drunk, then hire a noname defensive coordinator whom nobody in the world have had heard of and then now paying for a name in Mike Singletary.

simply the dorks don't want a coach with a good track record for they would have to pay them and if they don't pay that coach i.e Mike Shanahan, Jon Gruden and others then the mass sports media and fans will bring negativity to the Dorks. this way the blames are only put on the lame duck coaches. sad shiite. take the team to LA and leave us the 49ers name to SF. fcuk off areholes.
  • Mex49
Originally posted by zeppfan1:
yay! Go Ann Killion who, like Lowell Cohn, only write articles when they can make themselves look like real journalists. Who cares, any Niner fan worth his/her salt already knows what's going on and doesn't need these "writers" to inform them the organization is sinking.

Sure, we all know the issue; but, to see it in print usually means that management is forced to recognize and address the issue.

Writing an article about inexperience as we are already in his 3rd season as HC seems a little silly. Maybe her management motivating article would have been more help 3 f**king years ago
these were supposed to be exciting times, not depressing ones.
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
i've said it before and will say it again for the millionth time... the dorks are looking for a way out of SF and into LA. they're in no way about winning. if they were about winning they would hire somebody with coaching history. not these numbnuts whom are bunch of idiots. 1st you fire a coach over the phone then hire a drunk, then hire a noname defensive coordinator whom nobody in the world have had heard of and then now paying for a name in Mike Singletary.

simply the dorks don't want a coach with a good track record for they would have to pay them and if they don't pay that coach i.e Mike Shanahan, Jon Gruden and others then the mass sports media and fans will bring negativity to the Dorks. this way the blames are only put on the lame duck coaches. sad shiite. take the team to LA and leave us the 49ers name to SF. fcuk off areholes.

THANK YOU! THIS IS WHAT I'VE BEEN SAYING FOR SO LONG!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Damn that article was depressing.

I has a sad now [:-(]
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

what does she look like? Credit score?
Originally posted by Mex49:
yay! Go Ann Killion who, like Lowell Cohn, only write articles when they can make themselves look like real journalists. Who cares, any Niner fan worth his/her salt already knows what's going on and doesn't need these "writers" to inform them the organization is sinking.

Sure, we all know the issue; but, to see it in print usually means that management is forced to recognize and address the issue.

Writing an article about inexperience as we are already in his 3rd season as HC seems a little silly. Maybe her management motivating article would have been more help 3 f**king years ago

She's just trying to explain why they suck now as opposed to 3 years ago when all anyone could talk about is the potential and the "positives" everyone brings to the table.
Losing games makes people see the negative in everything and that's what her article is doing.

That being said, I must say I agree with it in large part.
Overall lack of experience and concrete vision from the top down is what's hurting this team. We are loaded with talent on both sides of the ball so there should be no excuses.

Originally posted by Mex49:

LOL... Too True, too true..
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

She's nothing special buy I would smash.

I like older chicks.

Beastly. Credit Score in the low 500s.
Sing still has one card yet to play; the demotion of Alex Smith. He may sit on this one for a couple of weeks though...

And the funny thing is we will still fail after that too...

If Smith stays inconsistent...benhing him really won't matter. It will be the difference between 6-10 and 3-13. Still suck.

It's Alex or nothing. Benching Smith would merely be a symbolic move for the fans..i.e "We are moving on.."

So how bout 2011?
Originally posted by Negrodamus:

...you have hit the nail on the head! This is the crux of the problem with this one proud franchise. How many lost fans will it take for the Dorks to sell? Many of us long time fans are at a breaking point. God knows how many once loyal fans stop buying tickets. The Dorks will simply run this francise into the ground and then sell.

If they are smart, they sell now while there is a modicum of pride and value left. The longer they wait, the worse it will get.
Share 49ersWebzone