There are 162 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Article by Ann killion 49ers

I've disagreed with her on some of her previous articles, but as I told her, she hit the nail on the head this time. I want to see Gruden come in and take over...he gets offenses and QB's. We need a coach who understands X's and O's and can orchestrate things...Singletary's just not capable of that.
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:
I've disagreed with her on some of her previous articles, but as I told her, she hit the nail on the head this time. I want to see Gruden come in and take over...he gets offenses and QB's. We need a coach who understands X's and O's and can orchestrate things...Singletary's just not capable of that.

Would you object to Marty coming here?
Not at all...I also just posted an article on Parcells...he's given up all control in Miami, so is looking for another gig. Why not SF? Just think what he could do for our team...for starters, bring in a top head coach and GM if he didn't fill that role himself.
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:
Not at all...I also just posted an article on Parcells...he's given up all control in Miami, so is looking for another gig. Why not SF? Just think what he could do for our team...for starters, bring in a top head coach and GM if he didn't fill that role himself.

Never thought of Parcells.