There are 204 users in the forums

Article by Ann killion 49ers

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Inexperienced coach Singletary losing his sizzle in San Francisco

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/writers/ann_killion/09/28/mike.singletary/index.html?xid=cnnbin&hpt=Sbin

Dang , they are going after Sing and the Dorks ! LOL
Sing and even more so the DORKS are the real problem. They just wanted a "fall guy" to get some more cover and buy themselves a few more games before the fan base explodes. But what will they say after 0 - 5?

The Sharks are circling. They smell blood in the water.

The buzzards are flying overhead -- waiting for a carcass to be picked clean.

Ominous...
I'm going to give Jed York a little more slack. I think he takes a beating over his last name more than anything. He's still relatively new to his role and will encounter some bumps in the road, such as this one. I'm not saying I support him fully by any means, but I'm not ready to call for his head either. Better him running the show than his parents.
  • Mex49
Look who else showed up to the party late. I have zero faith in anybody to their job. I guess she likes motivational speeches and long walks on the beach too. Talk about a snow job on our local writers
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
I haven't seen any of her articles anywhere.
that article is RIGHT ON THE MONEY!!!!
yay! Go Ann Killion who, like Lowell Cohn, only write articles when they can make themselves look like real journalists. Who cares, any Niner fan worth his/her salt already knows what's going on and doesn't need these "writers" to inform them the organization is sinking.
Originally posted by zeppfan1:
yay! Go Ann Killion who, like Lowell Cohn, only write articles when they can make themselves look like real journalists. Who cares, any Niner fan worth his/her salt already knows what's going on and doesn't need these "writers" to inform them the organization is sinking.
Sing still has one card yet to play; the demotion of Alex Smith. He may sit on this one for a couple of weeks though...

Originally posted by HaiGuise:
I'm going to give Jed York a little more slack. I think he takes a beating over his last name more than anything. He's still relatively new to his role and will encounter some bumps in the road, such as this one. I'm not saying I support him fully by any means, but I'm not ready to call for his head either. Better him running the show than his parents.

Hope so for his sake. Go Niners
she is a woman talking about sports, her argument is invalid
Originally posted by D_Niner:
Sing still has one card yet to play; the demotion of Alex Smith. He may sit on this one for a couple of weeks though...

And the funny thing is we will still fail after that too...
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by zeppfan1:

Sure, we all know the issue; but, to see it in print usually means that management is forced to recognize and address the issue.
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
MAN..I knew this Hiring was gonna backfire..We should've waited to see the market..Now we missed on Shanahan, Holmgren, the only possibiltiy if Sing and Johnson fail is Gruden..

I miss the 80's & 90's 49ers..when we had a vision
Share 49ersWebzone