LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 249 users in the forums

Snyder

Shop Find 49ers gear online
The online played horrendous against Seattle with Chilo Rachal at RG. Then he was injured and Snyder filled in at RG and the online played very well against NO. We all know what happened against KC when Rachal started at RG. I'm not sure if the Oline just played better because Snyder is better than Rachal or if it was a fluke. One thing I do know is I would like to find out. Snyder should start at RG against ATL. The Oline play can't get any worse than when Rachal is at RG. What is your opinion on it? Should Snyder be thrown in at RG?
Line plays better at home than on the road at this point. But it would be interesting to see how Snyder performs at Atlanta -- provided he gets the start over Chilo.

Something tells me that's not going to happen though.
Better than Chilo at G. He's always been a G and not a T.
Chilo showed promise in his rookie year but has done nothing but regress since then. Honestly I think that Snyder needs to start at RG.
I can not believe im saying this, but start Snyder at RG.

Bench the following;

Lewis
Baas
Rachal
Haralson

Start;

Reggie Smith
Heitmann
Snyder
Brooks

and play Mays and Bowman more, but not bench Spikes.
Put him in NUFF SAID!
Originally posted by AB83Rules:

Bench the following;

Lewis
Baas
Rachal
Haralson

Start;

Reggie Smith
Heitmann
Snyder
Brooks

Baas can't get benched. Heitmann is still injured. Also besides the one bad snap against NO he has played pretty well, especially for not playing C (his natural position) for a few years. Everything else I agree with.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:

Bench the following;

Lewis
Baas
Rachal
Haralson

Start;

Reggie Smith
Heitmann
Snyder
Brooks

EX-MOTHERf**kIN-ACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by backontop:
The online played horrendous against Seattle with Chilo Rachal at RG. Then he was injured and Snyder filled in at RG and the online played very well against NO. We all know what happened against KC when Rachal started at RG. I'm not sure if the Oline just played better because Snyder is better than Rachal or if it was a fluke. One thing I do know is I would like to find out. Snyder should start at RG against ATL. The Oline play can't get any worse than when Rachal is at RG. What is your opinion on it? Should Snyder be thrown in at RG?

Matt B -
Quote:
I got a lot of Chilo Rachal questions - as in: Matt, when will Chilo Rachal be benched? - this week. I figured out why after watching the broadcast. Early in the game, color commentator Tim Ryan noted that Adam Snyder, not Rachal, started at right guard when the offensive line played well against the Saints. A few minutes later, Rachal was called for holding, negating a first down.

I watched Rachal on every offensive snap. He is not a quick man. He seemed slow when pulling and slow coming out of his stance, especially in contrast to right tackle Anthony Davis, who comes out very, very quickly. Still, it wasn't an abysmal game for Rachal. None of the offensive linemen played particularly well, Rachal included.

Read more: http://blogs.sacbee.com/49ers/archives/2010/09/smiths-stock-di.html#ixzz10wJQzqaK
Just another example of our coaching staff being dumb/slow to figure s**t out.

I kept waiting for Dingleberry to pull Childo and send in Snyder, all game long I was thinking WTF? Not only did Dingleberry go back to Childo, but he when back to the same running plays that failed in week one! We ran strong right off tackle behind Davis and Davis/Byham with Iupati pulling all over the Saints....then we DON"T call it once in KC? MORE WTF????

Start Snyder you dumb asses!
Please
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
I kept waiting for Dingleberry to pull Childo and send in Snyder, all game long I was thinking WTF? Not only did Dingleberry go back to Childo, but he when back to the same running plays that failed in week one! We ran strong right off tackle behind Davis and Davis/Byham with Iupati pulling all over the Saints....then we DON"T call it once in KC? MORE WTF????

Yea that was puzzling to me. We ran so well off-tackle against the Saints yet we almost only went off-guard against the Chiefs. What the f**k was that about.
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:

Yea that was puzzling to me. We ran so well off-tackle against the Saints yet we almost only went off-guard against the Chiefs. What the f**k was that about.

that was why Raye was fired. When the defense is calling out plays before the ball is snapped then there are issues.
Share 49ersWebzone