There are 208 users in the forums

The NFL's # 1 Defense Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by NinerGM:
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
LMAO at these idiotic radio hosts on 95.7 the game saying our defense hasnt faced a legit rb, i swear 95.7 are raiders homers

Is this true??? ROFL!!!

yes, some guy just called in all pissed off and couldnt beieve what he was hearing. im in shock what i was hearing, some dude called in we faced lynch, rice, jackson, benson, mccoy and the host was giving him s**t and saying we havent played anyone and had a garbage schedule
If we haven't faced any legit RBs then I'd like to see one.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:

Our defense won't be legit until it faces frank gore
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:

They face one every week in practice
LMAO at these idiotic radio hosts on 95.7 the game saying our defense hasnt faced a legit rb, i swear 95.7 are raiders homers

Is this true??? ROFL!!!

yes, some guy just called in all pissed off and couldnt beieve what he was hearing. im in shock what i was hearing, some dude called in we faced lynch, rice, jackson, benson, mccoy and the host was giving him s**t and saying we havent played anyone and had a garbage schedule

Wow. Yeah. Cause Lynch, Blount, S-Jax, Benson, LeSean, Wells, Jahvid Best, Ray Rice, and Brandon Jacobs suck.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

Is this true??? ROFL!!!

Wow. Yeah. Cause Lynch, Blount, S-Jax, Benson, LeSean, Wells, Jahvid Best, Ray Rice, and Brandon Jacobs suck.

And Stephen Jackson does too...
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

Is this true??? ROFL!!!

against us they do.
Whatever. We are good on D.
we are a great run defense decent secondary.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
So what's our average points allowed per game now? It's gotta be pretty good.

161 points... 13.41

157 yards today so we are up from 10 to 7th a week ago and now should be at 303.xx so 5th

71.8 rush yards allowed a game
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
We are now 16th against the pass and #5 overall defense!!!
Originally posted by Kolohe:
We are now 16th against the pass and #5 overall defense!!!

We lost Willis for most of the game and didn't skip a beat, this D is VERY dangerous
Originally posted by Gore_21:

161 points... 13.41

157 yards today so we are up from 10 to 7th a week ago and now should be at 303.xx so 5th
Thanks!

That 13.41 has to be pretty darn close to the Raven's record isn't it? Or was that 11 for them?
Originally posted by Gore_21:

161 points... 13.41

Thanks!

That 13.41 has to be pretty darn close to the Raven's record isn't it? Or was that 11 for them?

Ravens D only gave up 165 all season.
Share 49ersWebzone