LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 255 users in the forums

The NFL's # 1 Defense Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Jiks
Originally posted by King49er:
You guys know that we are winning the Super Bowl this year right?

I'm serious, NO ONE can stop us, and no one is going to stop us.

All homerism aside, we're winning the f**king Super Bowl this year.
With the remainder of our schedule, the 49ers defense has a very good chance of being the greatest of all time.
I absolutely love how much this thread has changed from page 1 to page 91!!!!!
[ Edited by Lott49ersFan on Nov 22, 2011 at 11:54 AM ]
Originally posted by Joecool:
With the remainder of our schedule, the 49ers defense has a very good chance of being the greatest of all time.

In what category?

ive been telling people this for weeks. this really feels like our year, the beginning of great things, a special season. Watching the passing game start to develop the last few weeks only confirms those feelings.
Originally posted by HessianDud:

ive been telling people this for weeks. this really feels like our year, the beginning of great things, a special season. Watching the passing game start to develop the last few weeks only confirms those feelings.

I wish we still had Joshua Morgan
Originally posted by global_nomad:

me too. but just imagine what this offense is going to look like next year, with him back, with the entire offense having another offseason under their belts, and possibly a new WR from draft or FA...It's going to be awesome.

but yeah, if Morgan was around right now he'd be having a major breakout season.
Originally posted by Ajanke:

but our defense does led the league in:
#1. Points per Game
#1. Running yards per game
#1. Total Takeaways
#1. Red Zone defense

• okdkid
  • Veteran

Maybe close, but likely not in points allowed.

The 2000 Ravens, who hold the record, only allowed 165 points that season. So far we've allowed 145.

We're a great defense, no doubt. But I highly doubt we let up fewer than 20 points the rest of the way. We'd need to average 3 points allowed per game.
Originally posted by okdkid:

Maybe close, but likely not in points allowed.

The 2000 Ravens, who hold the record, only allowed 165 points that season. So far we've allowed 145.

We're a great defense, no doubt. But I highly doubt we let up fewer than 20 points the rest of the way. We'd need to average 3 points allowed per game.

Points? Who cares about points? It's all about Yards.....
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
it doesnt even seem to bend as much as it used to lol

That's what she said....
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
it doesnt even seem to bend as much as it used to lol

That's what she said....
Can anyone make a .gif of Fangio swearing after Rogers and Culliver mixed up coverage during the Arizona game?
Share 49ersWebzone