LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 246 users in the forums

Fan Faith Meter

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Fan Faith Meter

I chose B, Jimmy Raye is the most predictable Play caller I've seen in my life. Mike Johnson can't be any worse.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
You can't save the season or this organization until they sell to Larry Ellison.

I wonder if he's still interested. There's a few fans who believe Ellison was the financial movement behind the website DumpYork.com -- but that ended when it became clear that the Yorks weren't going to sell the team -- period.

I miss the guys over at DumpYork.com. The site is long gone now -- but those guys had a lasting message.
  • Veteran
Originally posted by billbird2111:
You can't save the season or this organization until they sell to Larry Ellison.

I wonder if he's still interested. There's a few fans who believe Ellison was the financial movement behind the website DumpYork.com -- but that ended when it became clear that the Yorks weren't going to sell the team -- period.

I miss the guys over at DumpYork.com. The site is long gone now -- but those guys had a lasting message.
I wish they could start the web site again.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Originally posted by crzy:
Andrew Luck and Jim Harbaugh FTW
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by maximill15:
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:

No more amateurs, we needs guys with experience.

Gruden with Vick
If we didn't have the cupcake schedule we have, then I'd vote for something other than "B".

I fully realize that we are now considered a "cupcake" team that other teams have a good chance to beat. But nonetheless, we play: the Bucs, the Rams (twice), the Seahawks at home, the Cardinals (twice), the Panthers, and the Raiders.

Things are bad, but with the schedule we have there's no way to consider us out of anything, including the division title. Maybe I was the only one paying attention to how terrible Derek Anderson is and the makeshift Seahawks are---they won their home game on TWO KR TDs. Talk about unsustainable.

Not saying that we will succeed, but as far as holes go, we're definitely not so deep that we can't see out of it.
[ Edited by sspiker on Sep 27, 2010 at 5:34 PM ]
Originally posted by danimal:
I know far too much about the NFL to need Faith. We won't be good again for a long long time. Forget 2011, an entire rebuild will take place this offseason....2012 at the earliest to hope for playoffs again.

I'm calling bulls**t on this one. When we tried to rebuild in 2005 we didn't have a player as good as willis, gore, davis, etc. There's plenty of talent on this team. We might need a new QB and we probably need a new coach if we can't salvage our season, but there's plenty of talent on this team for a new coaching staff to build around and to surround a young QB or a veteran QB with.
I had a dream last night. More of a nightmare, really. I dreamed the Seahawks won the division, that the Niners won 3 games all year and were moving to LA, and that my friends and I loaded the van, pointed it south and burned The Stick to the ground.

I woke up in a panic and told my girlfriend the story.

She told me I care too much about football.

If this team doesn't get better, I could die. Or end up in a Federal "Pound My A$$" Prison. Or sell donkeys in Mexico. Because all of these things make about as much sense as it does for this team to have SUCKED FOR SO LONG!
I hear donkeys bring good wages in mexico

• BobS
  • Veteran
D. What college QB shall we select with out first overall pick in the 2011 draft? Judging from the first 3 games and the schedule this could be a 3 win team. Rams and Lions seem improved, they could win 4 or more, we could get first pick, unless the Browns or Panthers really tank.
Originally posted by BobS:
D. What college QB shall we select with out first overall pick in the 2011 draft? Judging from the first 3 games and the schedule this could be a 3 win team. Rams and Lions seem improved, they could win 4 or more, we could get first pick, unless the Browns or Panthers really tank.

whoa, that's way too little faith...although I guess you're kind of hoping for that so that we can do well next year.

I'm sick of waiting for everything to be better next year. I know Alex is just not good at QB, but I want to see something good happen this year, so I'll keep hoping.

BTW, dude a few posts ago, Gruden and Vick are both not available. And dude a few posts before that, I believe Larry Ellison is busy running some company or other.
Originally posted by billbird2111:

Didn't he sleep on the Warriors deal?

Or was Cohen just giving one last fuuuu to the loyal Warrior fans? I know most of them wanted Ellison to purchase the team.
Share 49ersWebzone