There are 160 users in the forums

0-3 is NOT how you get a Stadium built

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Next season will be 40th at "The Stick"
With the hype surrounding our squad to start the year and what looks like an inevitable 0-5 start to the season GOD FORBID WE LOSE TO David Lopan's Raiders
(See: Big Trouble in Little China) and go to 0-6 can we REALLY expect these DOT.COM TRANSPLANTS FROM GOD KNOWS WHERE to really agree to finance the building of THE MOST LONGAWAITED AND DESERVED CASTLE TO A FOOTBALL FRANCHISE IN THE HISTORY OF THE N.F.L!!! With their tax money!!!!.......REALLY!!!
NINERS!!!!
no s**t
40th at the Stick. Who says Americans don't build things to last anymore
When I see teams like the Cardinals,Jets,Bengals,Bears,Lions,Seahawks,Ravens,Texans,Bucs
Have these stadiums that are state of the art stadiums while the NINERS are playing in a RUN DOWN DUMP!!! "Yeah I said it" it It just fires me up
Those 7 teams collectively have
4 SUPER BOWLS!!!!!!

WE (Santa Clara Voters) NEED TO SHOW SOME F&*(K!N RESPECT TO THE EMPIRE!!!
[ Edited by bromontana on Sep 27, 2010 at 1:36 PM ]
I'm SHOCKED that this thread has not had more feedback on the forum
DO YOU REALIZE THAT IF THIS STADIUM ISSUE IS NOT RESOLVED SOON THIS TEAM WILL MOVE!!!!
The 2nd biggest market in this country is a mere 6hours to the south the N.F.L is looking for a team to put there (see Viking stadium issues)
Going 0-3 is not nearly as depressing as a possible LA 49ERS team by the end of this decade!!
THINK ABOUT IT
Originally posted by bromontana:
DO YOU REALIZE THAT IF THIS STADIUM ISSUE IS NOT RESOLVED SOON THIS TEAM WILL MOVE!!!!
The 2nd biggest market in this country is a mere 6hours to the south the N.F.L is looking for a team to put there (see Viking stadium issues)
Going 0-3 is not nearly as depressing as a possible LA 49ERS team by the end of this decade!!
THINK ABOUT IT

lol

this dude
The Yorks don't get much of anything done. They just talk a lot much like Sing.

Originally posted by RonMexico:
THINK ABOUT IT

lol

this dude

That's the kind of Marin County/Silicon Valley "It won't happen to us" thinking that caused cities like Cleveland and Baltimore to lose franchises you OBVIOUSLY don't understand the importance of the Stadium issue as it applies the BUSINESS of running an N.F.L franchise
SAD VERY SAD
Originally posted by RonMexico:
THINK ABOUT IT

lol

this dude

That's the kind of Marin County/Silicon Valley "It won't happen to us" thinking that caused cities like Cleveland and Baltimore to lose franchises you OBVIOUSLY don't understand the importance of the Stadium issue as it applies the BUSINESS of running an N.F.L franchise
SAD VERY SAD

Sorry

I'll do all I can to resolve this issue now

*Sits up straight and puts on a serious face*

dunno if this is helping...

I wonder if the yorks are freaking out,or if his ws their plan all along and their not as dumb as we think?
Originally posted by txniner2:
I wonder if the yorks are freaking out,or if his ws their plan all along and their not as dumb as we think?

They are dumber than you think. They have no plan. And they don't freak out. Because they live in an isolated and insulated world where nobody dares challenge their stupidity or failing ways. Just how they want it.

Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by txniner2:

They are dumber than you think. They have no plan. And they don't freak out. Because they live in an isolated and insulated world where nobody dares challenge their stupidity or failing ways. Just how they want it.

Their ignorance or lack of focus as it applies to building what was once the dominant franchise in the league could very well be the reason why they have let this stadium issue drag on for as long as it has.Can you see D.Snyder J.Jones allowing an issue with their stadium to DRAG on this long??? NO!!! Yes these owners meddle but SO DID THE GREAT EDDIE D!! That is a major reason why we were so sucessful. In my opinion about the only positive in having THIS CRAPPY OWNERSHIP group is the fact that haven't pursued other cities while waiting to see what the voters in the Bay Area will do to resolve this!!!!
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
k, thx.
Originally posted by okdkid:
k, thx.
Share 49ersWebzone