LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 239 users in the forums

Game Replay?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Does anybody know if, when and which channel I could catch the replay of the past game. Sunday's are family day and I took my lady whom is pregnant for the second time and our daughter out for sunday brunch and missed the game. Also, i assumed the game was going to be at 1pm for some reason.

mods can close this if they determine this isn't important although I tried to post on the offical game day thread but it was locked.[/i]
believe me, you don't want to see that game.
Originally posted by darkknight49:

I know I've seen the score by now and some highlights but why would want to say that. not that you're being mean or anything but was it that horrible? losing to the KC Chiefs can be horrible but did the entire team get outplayed?
You must be a masachist, the niners never even sniffed the end zone until the last 90 seconds of garbage time. I am so tired of the niners D making any qb, CAssel this week look like Peyton Manning.

Smith was HORRIBLE, as always, he cannot make a touch pass to save his life. All of his deflections for interceptions are part his fault, if he would throw the ball lower so the WR does not have to out stretch to expose themselves, it would be nice.

The lack of urgency when the team was down by 21 points made my bloodpressure spike. They played the game like it was practice.
should be on tenyardtorrents.com either tomorrow or Wednesday.
Originally posted by Negrodamus:

I know I've seen the score by now and some highlights but why would want to say that. not that you're being mean or anything but was it that horrible? losing to the KC Chiefs can be horrible but did the entire team get outplayed?

yes, by a large margin.

yes, by a large margin.

worse than the Seattle game. At least in that game, we threatened to score a few times.
thanks my webzone brethren for you outputs.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:

yes, by a large margin.

worse than the Seattle game. At least in that game, we threatened to score a few times.

this is for your own good. you should probably stay away from this one.......seriously
Share 49ersWebzone