There are 193 users in the forums

teams that started 0-3

Shop Find 49ers gear online
have made the playoffs 2.9% of time per espn. which makes me think, has there ever been a weak division as ours? not that we are any good to win the division this year
and you know thissssssssss

maaaaaaaaaannnnnnnn
If by some miracle we win the division we are going to get RAPPPPEDDDD in the playoffs actually any team in our division will
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
I think we Niner fans should give up any fantasies that we have about division titles and playoffs.

Just try to watch each game as its own entity, from an entirely entertainment standpoint.

The bad part about this season is that 2 out of the 3 games have been just terrible to watch.

Boring football is leading cause of getting coaches fired.
we need to win the next two games if we want to make the playoffs
if we lose the season is over
Seattle is slowly starting to pull apart from us

unless Hasself*g gets hurt its their division

even in a weak division like ours we probably could end up dead last

even the rams are looking better then us

We just might have played the 3 best teams in the entire NFL
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

this. although i still think Seattle will be a terrible road team.
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

cant tell if your being sarcastic right now, i hope are you

I don't know but to open up with 3 road games in your first 4 can't be easy....especially when your only home game is against the superbowl champs...schedule so far has not been kind.
Originally posted by ktate14:
I don't know but to open up with 3 road games in your first 4 can't be easy....especially when your only home game is against the superbowl champs...schedule so far has not been kind.

It's not getting any easier in the short term either.
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
If by some miracle we win the division we are going to get RAPPPPEDDDD in the playoffs actually any team in our division will

Eh, I'm not surprised by the Chiefs game. The Chiefs are not only on the bubble, but that was a LOUD stadium. We saw it in the Seahawks game. The defense was able to key in on the snap count because we had a silent count, which is a HUGE disadvantage. It doesn't help that we have young offensive linemen either.

It's a trickle-down effect from there. When the o-line fails, the offense fails. When the offense fails, the defense gets worn down by a power-running team like the Chiefs.
why would we even want to make the playoffs. How embarrasing would it be to make it with a 6-10 record and get completely killed in the playoffs. I guarantee no playoffs for this team. BY years end we will taking about sings firing, alex smiths demotion from starting qb and manuskys job on the like because of underperforming this year. Watch and be more exited about these developments and less about playoffs. Once again delusional 49er fans.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
I realize the percentage is low. But we have more talent than the vast majority of those teams. And don't forget we play in the worst division in football. The Seahawks and Cardinals aren't exactly powerhouses who will run away with this thing.

Keep in mind that the vast majority (my guess is 90%) of the teams included in that statistic never had a shot at the playoffs. Not in the preseason, not after week 3, not ever. We have the talent to take this division, even two games down. It's just a matter of utilizing what we have. Player for player, we have the most talent in this division.
Share 49ersWebzone