LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 270 users in the forums

ESPN: Smith worst QB in NFC West and getting worse

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by crzy:
Originally posted by Leathaface:
f**k Alex Smith

We wasted six years on this guy. Six seasons playing the "excuses" game, dreaming that one day he would suddenly morph into a compenent quarterback.

Alex Smith should repay every single 49er fan who went to a game that he started in the past five years....all the f**king money they spent supporting him. Only then will I forgive that a*****e.

Who gives a s**t if he's a nice guy. That only makes it worse. If he was an a*****e like Ryan Leaf, maybe the f**king Alex Smith experiment would have ended ALREADY and we would have drafted Drew Brees and Philip RIVERS like the CHARGERS DID.

f**k YOU ALEX SMITH

YOU ARE GARBAGE. THE WORST QUARTERBACK IN THE HISTORY OF THIS GAME.

It's true that him being nice bought him more time, but whatever. It's over now and I'm glad the team is finally gonna f**king move forward.

Yeah, but we have to wait another 11 months until meaningful 49er football, September 2011

You're dreaming.

It will be a long time -- much longer than 2011 -- before you see meaningful 49er football again.

This is just the latest reincarnation of suck.

We have a long way to go.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by billbird2111:
f**k Alex Smith

We wasted six years on this guy. Six seasons playing the "excuses" game, dreaming that one day he would suddenly morph into a compenent quarterback.

Alex Smith should repay every single 49er fan who went to a game that he started in the past five years....all the f**king money they spent supporting him. Only then will I forgive that a*****e.

Who gives a s**t if he's a nice guy. That only makes it worse. If he was an a*****e like Ryan Leaf, maybe the f**king Alex Smith experiment would have ended ALREADY and we would have drafted Drew Brees and Philip RIVERS like the CHARGERS DID.

f**k YOU ALEX SMITH

It's true that him being nice bought him more time, but whatever. It's over now and I'm glad the team is finally gonna f**king move forward.

Yeah, but we have to wait another 11 months until meaningful 49er football, September 2011

You're dreaming.

It will be a long time -- much longer than 2011 -- before you see meaningful 49er football again.

Depends on what options we have at quarterback in the off season

Is Michael Vick a free agent?

Trade our 1st rounder next year for a QB if possible. Just get a f**kign QB
f**k Alex Smith

f**k YOU ALEX SMITH

How do you know we'll move forward? We can still slop our way to a .500 record and win the division. And Singletary will say, "I don't care about quarterback rating. We won the division and made the playoffs with Alex Smith, that's the bottom line. Alex Smith brought us to the playoffs and we will definitely sign him to an extension because being a playoff football team was one of our goals."
[ Edited by BrianGO on Oct 4, 2010 at 12:25 AM ]
f**k Alex Smith

f**k YOU ALEX SMITH

You're dreaming.

They say Mike Johnson is high on Nate Davis. He might not have the work ethic Singletary likes, but Johnson is obviously smarter than Singletary. He might be able to convince him that the world does not revolve around work ethic.
Originally posted by BrianGO:
f**k Alex Smith

f**k YOU ALEX SMITH

You're dreaming.

They say Mike Johnson is high on Nate Davis. He might not have the work ethic Singletary likes, but Johnson is obviously smarter than Singletary. He might be able to convince him that the world does not revolve around work ethic.

Give it up man. You appear to be acting under the impression that this season can somehow be saved.

It can't. It doesn't matter who the QB is. This team will bring the same level of suck. It will break down in a different area from week to week -- like its doing now.

It will frustrate you until you pull out your fingernails with a pair of pliers.

It's the mark of a bad team. We have that mark. We have that smell. Bad teams find new and inventive ways of losing. The 49ers have a patent on this.

Changing the QB will not change this team's fortunes. I'm sorry. I hate to urinate on your parade or any other fan's parade. I love this team as much as anyone else.

But it's hopeless. Nothing will end this cycle suck except a complete and total overhaul.

I don't think the Yorks are up to it -- but to be honest -- Jed really hasn't been given a chance.
7 points from our O just isn't going to cut it...

Time to see what else we have sitting on the shelf. Lets get David in there and see what he can do already...
Originally posted by D_Niner:

Time to see what else we have sitting on the shelf. Lets get David in there and see what he can do already...

as much as having Carr as our QB makes my stomach turn, I agree with you.

WHY THE f**k IS NATE DAVIS ON THE P.S.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SINGLETARY!!!! SUCK MY ASS!
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Originally posted by D_Niner:

as much as having Carr as our QB makes my stomach turn, I agree with you.

WHY THE f**k IS NATE DAVIS ON THE P.S.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SINGLETARY!!!! SUCK MY ASS!

cause he couldn't remember the plays

so we have one of the smartest QB's in the game who can't throw
one of the dumbest on the PS with a rocket arm
a guy who's has been sacked so many times he has Christy Everett syndrome
and an unproven Heisman Trophy winner
  • ZRF80
f**k Alex Smith

f**k YOU ALEX SMITH

I dont have much hope (if any) for Carr, but he's more willing to take shots downfield. PLUS the guy's brain damaged from all the hits he took in Houston....he'll sit in the pocket and wait until a receiver is open before he even thinks about running out of bounds or throwing it away.

Long term solution....NO. More of a turnover risk.....YES. More exciting to watch and will likely move the chains.....YES.

Start Carr now.
worst in the NFL

• Shemp
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
worst in the NFL
It doesn't matter if we have peyton or brady or brees out there. I have stated and continue to maintain that bigmike(BM) is micromanaging both D and O, and calling plays...hence they never got in on time for 18 frigging mos...and until the cancer is gone, this team is going to continue to waste away. FIRE BM now. NOW. TODAY. That is, IMO, the one and only way in which we can start over. See my lengthy post in Ang's thread on "who to blame for ATL flameout", for what to do after schidt canning BM. We can be a much, much better football team without BM at the helm. Right now he is a joke, a very damaging joke, is talked about on all sport shows, and frankly has no support other than an occasional diehard.

Quaterback, schmaterback...it doesn't matter who the QB is when the guy driving the bus is a dipstick. And that dipstick...he is ours, but only by the grace of jedi jed. FIRE BM and maybe the york's get their new stadium built. Continue on with a proven loser and they are losing fans, money and...chance for a new stadium getting built. If i were a SC voter, i would never vote any bond money for a team that has a loser as a coach, who has lost the locker room, not to mention 4 straight games, and is going backward as fast as he can.

How do we encourage the owner's to fire the main problem here? Anyone have any ideas, because i am desperate to see us turn this around. Probably we'll win a game and then everything will be alright until we lose the next 5 or 6. Any ideas, any at all out there on how to get BM schidt canned?
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
It doesn't matter if we have peyton or brady or brees out there. I have stated and continue to maintain that bigmike(BM) is micromanaging both D and O, and calling plays...hence they never got in on time for 18 frigging mos...and until the cancer is gone, this team is going to continue to waste away. FIRE BM now. NOW. TODAY. That is, IMO, the one and only way in which we can start over. See my lengthy post in Ang's thread on "who to blame for ATL flameout", for what to do after schidt canning BM. We can be a much, much better football team without BM at the helm. Right now he is a joke, a very damaging joke, is talked about on all sport shows, and frankly has no support other than an occasional diehard.

Quaterback, schmaterback...it doesn't matter who the QB is when the guy driving the bus is a dipstick. And that dipstick...he is ours, but only by the grace of jedi jed. FIRE BM and maybe the york's get their new stadium built. Continue on with a proven loser and they are losing fans, money and...chance for a new stadium getting built. If i were a SC voter, i would never vote any bond money for a team that has a loser as a coach, who has lost the locker room, not to mention 4 straight games, and is going backward as fast as he can.

How do we encourage the owner's to fire the main problem here? Anyone have any ideas, because i am desperate to see us turn this around. Probably we'll win a game and then everything will be alright until we lose the next 5 or 6. Any ideas, any at all out there on how to get BM schidt canned?

While I don't like Sing, he didn't seem to have any effect on the game either way. He let Johnson manage the offense on his own.

We lost the game b/c of the QB.
f**k Alex Smith

f**k YOU ALEX SMITH

You're dreaming.

Sadly agree
  • kdogg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:

so we have one of the smartest QB's in the game who can't throw
one of the dumbest on the PS with a rocket arm
a guy who's has been sacked so many times he has Christy Everett syndrome
and an unproven Heisman Trophy winner

Nice summary
Share 49ersWebzone