LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 210 users in the forums

Here's our biggest problems!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I was so pissed off about yesterdays game that I had to trully think about it!

We as fans have such high hopes for our team that we fail to look at other teams for what they are. Seattle beat the Chargers yesterday, they also beat us last year when we went to Seattle! Why we expected to go up there and beat them is beyond me.

The Saints have won two games (Vikings/49ers) by about by less than 7 points, yet Atlanta went in mounted a comeback and beat them in overtime yesterday, after our game against them we thought we were headed for elite status when they are not THAT good.

Yesterday, we realized that this is not the same old Chiefs. I realized on draft day that they drafted for SPEED, McCluster, Arines, and Berry! Charles was already there, so all of a sudden they have a version of the greatest show on turf = 3-0!

We are not that good, and we are trying to get two rookie O-linemen up to speed while playing in the two loudest stadiums in the league! Many of the old cake walk teams drafted good the past few years so they aren't so cake walk either.

Sam Bradford is the best QB in our division!

We were not the only team with expectations this year!
[ Edited by glorydayz on Sep 27, 2010 at 8:32 AM ]
WTF?
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
WTF?

basically he's saying everyone else got better too, or took the next step like the Falcons did in actually beating the Saints
This has to be a sarcastic post emulating a noob. It just has to be.
Originally posted by znk916:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
WTF?

basically he's saying everyone else got better too, or took the next step like the Falcons did in actually beating the Saints

WTF?
I think our biggest problem has just been fired...

Originally posted by FILTHpigskin:

• BobS
  • Veteran
Would should expect to improve as the 8-8 team had some glaring holes that were addressed in the off season.
The Saints are not that good?? LMAO....the Saints lost yesterday because Garrett Hartley missed a chip shot ...and that was without their most Dynamic player in Reggie Bush....and you say they are not that good???
Originally posted by ktate14:
The Saints are not that good?? LMAO....the Saints lost yesterday because Garrett Hartley missed a chip shot ...and that was without their most Dynamic player in Reggie Bush....and you say they are not that good???

Last year at this time, everyone was talking about the Saints and Colts going undefeated! They aren't blowing teams out like last year, the league is getting more and more level every year!

The Saints are good, but they are not the power house everyone thought they would be. Remember we almost beat them!

Originally posted by BobS:
Would should expect to improve as the 8-8 team had some glaring holes that were addressed in the off season.

Looks to me like we didn't address those holes in the off season as much as people think!

1. Rookies are going to have growing pains, so the o-line looks a lot like it did last year. We addressed the o-line but won't see the benefits for another year or two.

2. QB position needed to be addressed but we ignored it!

3. We are still getting beat on the back end, mainly because we can't consistently bring the heat on the QB!

Same old same old...
Originally posted by FILTHpigskin:

Than he's no longer the problem!
QB and speed in next years draft.
whats the biggest problem again?
Share 49ersWebzone