LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 131 users in the forums

No bashing, just being a Realist...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I was at the game yesterday and no matter how much I wanted to cheer everytime we got a stop (which was rare), I just couldn't because it was PAINFULLY OBVIOUS that our D has assumed the identity of the offense. There is no passion, conviction or aggression coming from anyone on this team right now. Smith looked lost on the field and on the sideline yesterday, Singletary looked ashamed and overwhelmed, and the defense looked like they wanted to just go home. The Chiefs ARE NOT a good team, but it shows how bad we really are right now. The way I look at it, Atlanta is going to wax us to the tune of what they did to the Cardinals a couple weeks ago, Phili is going to shut us down at our place, we MIGHT beat Oakland, I doubt we go on the road and beat Carolina(yes, with Jimmy Clausen out there- in fact, we'll probably be his first win since we always seem to be on the receiving end of other teams and player's achievements) and Denver??? Orton will get another 400 yard game... the way I look at it, we'll be 1-7 or 2-6 headed into the bye week. What a disaster. I think Singletary will be gone be season's end, hopefully Cower will consider us. We have to cut our ties with Smith and Raye. They have CFL plans. Let's draft yet another QB and start over...sacrifice the next couple years and get him going and hopefully still have a fan base. I'm so frustrated with this team. This losing sh*t is OLD.
Share 49ersWebzone