There are 267 users in the forums

Is Jimmy Raye's offense worse than Jim Hostler's?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Is Jimmy Raye's offense worse than Jim Hostler's?

who knows, its not like Hostler had anything to work with in '07
Yes, Raye has way more talent to work with, Minus the QB
Today, yes. Definitely.
Yes. More talent, same result.
So much more predictable ! Gore up the middle for no gain.

Singleplayraye have to go !
I would agree with those who said probably yes. It's more talent plus just as bad of a result.
Absolutely.

Never have I seen an offensive coordinator so adamantly attached to a philosophy that he can't recognize or see anything beyond it.

-9fA
  • B650
  • Veteran
Maybe that Yahoo! dude should be the offensive coordinator after all...I mean, he's the only reason why Singletary and Raye had Smith wear the wristband in Week 2, improving efficiency. It's a bad sign when your OC is taking advice from Yahoo! Raye is probably online right now on Yahoo! Answers looking for more tips. He's slick though. You won't find his username as "JimmyRaye." That would be too obvious. Nah, he's going to do it more covertly, something like "JimmyRay." He's always on his toes.
Make no mistake this is a Singletary ------ Raye driven offense , these two are tied at the hip and Singletary has made it clear that he supports Raye totally. I hate watching our team get out coached each week by the opposing coaches.

Originally posted by B650:
Maybe that Yahoo! dude should be the offensive coordinator after all...I mean, he's the only reason why Singletary and Raye had Smith wear the wristband in Week 2, improving efficiency. It's a bad sign when your OC is taking advice from Yahoo! Raye is probably online right now on Yahoo! Answers looking for more tips. He's slick though. You won't find his username as "JimmyRaye." That would be too obvious. Nah, he's going to do it more covertly, something like "JimmyRay." He's always on his toes.

-9fA
par
Slightly better with a lot more talent.
Share 49ersWebzone