LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 243 users in the forums

The past month has been nothing but drama, dont be surprised if ....

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Method:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I have a feeling we will be going back to the spread offense, ala last season. Let's just hope it's not too late.

I hope you're right, bro. Every player on our offense looks better in a spread formation, and gore can adapt, he's a great player himself. We need to go full-time spread with a few singleback/i form formations. Also we need go bench Moran Norris. No clue why he suddenly got a ton of minutes over Nate byham who, IMO, had a great game against the saints as an hback

No spread offense. We will run the goalline formation the whole game and dive to the left instead of the right now. Problem solved!
We are stuck with the Sing and Raye show for the entire season, Frank Gore up the middle 15 times a game (To stick with the run) or a screen pass behind scrimmage on 3rd and long (So the players can make a play). Too Late to install a new offense, the spread will get predictable as well. Sing is a good motivator, but he is stubborn and knows nothing as far as offensive scheming, plus Raye was always the third choice guy (He needed a job) Who else would take OC??? The QB coach?? Yeah right, remember the last time they tried that?? Miss the WCO but this team has been tooled for something else, it is not working, wont work in 2010, maybe 7 wins this year, more depression....
Originally posted by HighRever777:
We are stuck with the Sing and Raye show for the entire season, Frank Gore up the middle 15 times a game (To stick with the run) or a screen pass behind scrimmage on 3rd and long (So the players can make a play). Too Late to install a new offense, the spread will get predictable as well. Sing is a good motivator, but he is stubborn and knows nothing as far as offensive scheming, plus Raye was always the third choice guy (He needed a job) Who else would take OC??? The QB coach?? Yeah right, remember the last time they tried that?? Miss the WCO but this team has been tooled for something else, it is not working, wont work in 2010, maybe 7 wins this year, more depression....

I am so sick of this overused statement, Sing is "movtivating" absolutely NO ONE. Can you really call this team "motivated" and keep a straight face?

Sing is no motivator, he is just a talker with a scary voice.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
If Dingleberry was a good motivator, this talented team would not play so damn flat.
  • B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by HighRever777:

I am so sick of this overused statement, Sing is "movtivating" absolutely NO ONE. Can you really call this team "motivated" and keep a straight face?

Sing is no motivator, he is just a talker with a scary voice.

I'd take someone who doesn't yell and scream like a madman...Shanahan, for example...less rah rah and more Xs and Os.
Sing won't fire raye until we're 0 and 6 and its too late. Sing is no different from nolan. Outcoached and frequently embarrassed, shoot he might even be worse.
  • 9r4lf
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I have a feeling we will be going back to the spread offense, ala last season. Let's just hope it's not too late.

Great call..
  • 9r4lf
Originally posted by Chief:
If Dingleberry was a good motivator, this talented team would not play so damn flat.

Dingleberry? Really? Dude deserves much more respect than this...c'mon.
  • B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9r4lf:

Chief has a point though...the team starts out slow at home, and especially on the road. We've lost the last 9 road games and I don't even remember the last 10 AM start we've won. This tells me that the team isn't prepared or the gameplan just sucked.
Originally posted by teeohh:
Sing won't fire raye until we're 0 and 6 and its too late. Sing is no different from nolan. Outcoached and frequently embarrassed, shoot he might even be worse.

this.

Originally posted by B650:

Chief has a point though...the team starts out slow at home, and especially on the road. We've lost the last 9 road games and I don't even remember the last 10 AM start we've won. This tells me that the team isn't prepared or the gameplan just sucked.

I'm guessing running the ball up the middle every play might have something to do with starting slowly

I think it was our sister team the Buffalo Bills....Or should I say the Niners East
  • 9r4lf

Maybe, but look at the Shotenheimer..he was bounced becuase he was too motivating. I agree that he is missing a bunch as a coach, but believe he, and every person, deserve the respect of their name not having the word "dingle" attached to it. Kinda f**ked up

You keep telling yourself that one, brother...

I couldn't care less what the man did for "Da' Bears", it is all about what he is doing for the 49ers and all he is doing right now is making us look like a last rate team.

For crying out loud, we have yet to get a win and (speaking of last rate teams...) the Rams have already gotten one fourth of their "projected wins for the year".

Originally posted by spizzy:
Ive got a funny feeling Singletary might step down

Singletary is not a quitter and its not the honorable thing to do by the Samuari mentality he loves.
Share 49ersWebzone