There are 85 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The past month has been nothing but drama, dont be surprised if ....

by tommorow night we end up hearing
1. sing steps down
2. raye is fired, even though sing says he is not
3. sing is fired
4. we have at least 4 new starters
5. johnson will call our plays
6. crabtee demanding a trade
7. VD getting into a fist fight with another teammate

i swear anything is possible with all this f**king drama. I just have this gut feeling something dramatic and major is happening tommorow, anyone else feeling that too?
Nope actually I predict things will stay the same - Singletary has to much of an ego to admit that he was wrong about anything let alone the reject he brought in for an offensive coordinator.
When something isn't working, Sing usually does do something drastic. Whatever it is, it's happening soon. I feel it too
Ive got a funny feeling Singletary might step down
simpletary will not step down, he'll go out with a fight that he will eventually lose
Originally posted by spizzy:

I wish your funny feeling was correct but there's no way he'll do that. He has too much pride and he's too full of himself to admit he's in over his head and/or he's failed. He'd never do that. Sing's mentality is keep trying the same thing over and over again until it works, it will never work so it'll lead to him being fired 2 years from now which will be 2 years too late.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
1-5 please.
I have a feeling we will be going back to the spread offense, ala last season. Let's just hope it's not too late.
Actually I am just sitting here waiting for the God press conference - the one where Singletary starts bringing up his faith again and again and how he has prayed and he knows his system will work and everyone should just have faith - not look at the numbers not look at his record as an HC (13-15) not the week in and week out constant loss on the X's and O's - nope he is close to just reminding us that He has faith and that should sustain us.

And then I am going to puke and reinstate the ban on all garb and 49ers ticket support until he and every coach in the building is fired and we start with a fresh with a solid GM who then hires a coach who understands what todays' NFL is - a QB offensive driven league.
  • MILFS
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

I wish your funny feeling was correct but there's no way he'll do that. He has too much pride and he's too full of himself to admit he's in over his head and/or he's failed. He'd never do that. Sing's mentality is keep trying the same thing over and over again until it works, it will never work so it'll lead to him being fired 2 years from now which will be 2 years too late.

DEFINITION OF INSANITY: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.
Originally posted by MILFS:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

DEFINITION OF INSANITY: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.

Exactly my point, Sing is insane and it'll ruin our season because he has a love affair with Raye.
Originally posted by FourNine49:
When something isn't working, Sing usually does do something drastic. Whatever it is, it's happening soon. I feel it too

Singletary already announced the drastic change that he will make during his post game presser. He said he will watch some films!!! that is something he hasn't done for decades, if that is not drastic, what is?
A BIG change in the coaching staff is a must and at this point I really don't care what it is, but something needs to be done.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I have a feeling we will be going back to the spread offense, ala last season. Let's just hope it's not too late.

I hope you're right, bro. Every player on our offense looks better in a spread formation, and gore can adapt, he's a great player himself. We need to go full-time spread with a few singleback/i form formations. Also we need go bench Moran Norris. No clue why he suddenly got a ton of minutes over Nate byham who, IMO, had a great game against the saints as an hback
Sing used to be a player, I mean, an inside LB of all positions. A position that is based on speed, intelligence, power, but above all, intuition. He just has a feel for the game... as a player that is.

I wonder what the hell is making him so inept to see that Raye is the culprit of the team's failures?
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home