There are 109 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Mike Singletary approval rating on ESPN

i'm still down to fire him tomorrow lol even though troy smith brought all these winning antics around here
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
i'm still down to fire him tomorrow lol even though troy smith brought all these winning antics around here

I'm all down to fire him tomorrow when he says "If Alex is healthy, he will start next week"
Originally posted by TheCatch:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
i'm still down to fire him tomorrow lol even though troy smith brought all these winning antics around here

I'm all down to fire him tomorrow when he says "If Alex is healthy, he will start next week"

If alex takes another snap unless its because of injury i will incite a riot
I still want him out of here...he uses our timouts like we were p;aying a basketball game....why are we the only team to use timeouts on defense?

Originally posted by jed_york:
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
better than Obama's 17% approval rating
That was a lie, with Tea baggers, he rating is 15%, with GOP, 40%, Liberals - 70%

I think the original poster was thinking of Congress' approval ratings which are frequently below 20%......either that or he gets his "news" from Fox... People that watch Fox are historically the least informed people. Who woulda thunk it?
Originally posted by nw9erfan:
Originally posted by jed_york:
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
better than Obama's 17% approval rating
That was a lie, with Tea baggers, he rating is 15%, with GOP, 40%, Liberals - 70%

I think the original poster was thinking of Congress' approval ratings which are frequently below 20%......either that or he gets his "news" from Fox... People that watch Fox are historically the least informed people. Who woulda thunk it?



LB
[ Edited by leebert81 on Nov 15, 2010 at 4:49 AM ]
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
I still want him out of here...he uses our timouts like we were p;aying a basketball game....why are we the only team to use timeouts on defense?


I presume is to give the D a rest. Nolan did the same thing.
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
I still want him out of here...he uses our timouts like we were p;aying a basketball game....why are we the only team to use timeouts on defense?


How much football do you watch on Sundays?

New England used a timeout on defense at the end of the second half to gameplan after a key completion. The Baltimore Ravens and New York Jets routinely use timeouts during pivotal defensive moments.
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
I still want him out of here...he uses our timouts like we were p;aying a basketball game....why are we the only team to use timeouts on defense?


We are completely unprepared and un organized. Its life the game is too big for our coaching staff.
When will it stop!!!!! I cannot believe that people still approve his coaching efforts!
bump

anyone care to vote
Originally posted by susweel:
bump

anyone care to vote

Just gave my disapproval vote. Sing is at 71% disapproval rating right now.