There are 102 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Mike Singletary approval rating on ESPN

Originally posted by jed_york:
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
better than Obama's 17% approval rating
That was a lie, with Tea baggers, he rating is 15%, with GOP, 40%, Liberals - 70%

He must be doing something wrong! 15% among Tea Baggers disappoints me. I wish it were 0% among those intellectual giants,
f**k you ass
Approx 15% of the population is crazy (my scientific observation), so the same is true for polls, etc. About 90% approved of Sing at first, so it is very telling that he lost all that support because people tend to hang on to their views, unwilling to admit they were wrong on something.
Hey jackoff. Why dont you scratch your head some more and pout after your pathetic team loses a ball game. ANd while your at it make us niner fans proud and run around the field like a chicken with your head cut off. That dome of yours never looked so big when your running to the midfield stripes. Be a priest or something but quit embarassing the niner nation. You truly are a female cheerleader in a mans body.
Originally posted by whatawegot:
Hey jackoff. Why dont you scratch your head some more and pout after your pathetic team loses a ball game. ANd while your at it make us niner fans proud and run around the field like a chicken with your head cut off. That dome of yours never looked so big when your running to the midfield stripes. Be a priest or something but quit embarassing the niner nation. You truly are a female cheerleader in a mans body.

Lmao
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by whatawegot:

Lmao

this is full of win and laughter
He should be gone like Dean Garcia-Thompson of PCU.
22% approve of his coaching against the Panthers! REALLY!!! Com' on MAN!!! Are you kidding me. If you approved please comment so we can hear why you approved of his coaching last week!
  • 8to80
Originally posted by greywolf447:
22% approve of his coaching against the Panthers! REALLY!!! Com' on MAN!!! Are you kidding me. If you approved please comment so we can hear why you approved of his coaching last week!

I think those were the Hawk, Ram, and Card fans trying to manipulate us to keep him.
  • Apone
  • Veteran
22% that's disturbing......
Never seen a coach's stock drop so fast.

Dude was on top of the world two months ago.
IF he saves his job because be beats some below .500 teams and makes the playoff's I am going to be sooooo freaking pissed!!!!!!!!!!!! I get pissed just thinking about him keeping his job.
How the hell is his approval rating this high????!!!???
It better not go up.
Holmgren
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home