LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 267 users in the forums

Mike Singletary approval rating on ESPN

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by niteshade80:
two words to fix this situation, lol, First word Bill, Second word Cowher, degun that would look good.

Yes, either Cowher or Gruden IMO would be way to go.
Originally posted by niteshade80:
two words to fix this situation, lol, First word Bill, Second word Cowher, degun that would look good.

Not Bill!!! I want a Offensive Guru! I want to keep Manusky and hire a coach that can make out offense put up points like in the old days. Bill is a D guy. Besides Bill probably has him eye on the Giants job.
Wow...Sing is the lowest rated coach in the NFL.

I guess that is going to happen when your stats are 0-3, 17th ranked defense, 20th ranked offense and no apparent direction.

[ Edited by SanFranAddic on Sep 28, 2010 at 8:47 PM ]
I was going to say, has everyone really turned that hard on Coach Sing all of a sudden? Isn't anyone worried that they'll seem like an overly harsh kneejerk reaction having mob? Obviously the guy has had a horrible first 3 games--and by the way, firing mike martz was a mistake in itself, when you see the fact that he's among the most successful OCs in football this year, and Raye was by far the east successfull---but then again its only been 3 games...and how is it that no one even questions the truth ferom former players and other "rats."

My appreciation for Singletary has really dissolved, but y'all are going too far.
I am interested to see what his rating will be after this loss.
FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE
Originally posted by 49Fever:
FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE

Originally posted by SanFranAddic:

I guess that is going to happen when your stats are 0-3, 17th ranked defense, 20th ranked offense and no apparent direction.

Agree
Originally posted by kstolai:
Originally posted by SanFranAddic:

Agree

He has no more answers. Did you see him on the sidelines? Looked really lost and dejected. This season is over. Lets draft CB for the first pick and trade for a solid veteran in the off-season.

Can you have a negative approval rating?
Originally posted by global_nomad:

LOL!!! No he needs a miracle to save his job.
SING NEEDS TO BE FIRED!!!!
Jed is going to have to reach deep into his pockets on his next hire!!! It better be a offensive guru. Not freaking Bill Cowher!!!!!!
Jed is going to have to reach deep into his pockets on his next hire!!! It better be a offensive guru. Not freaking Bill Cowher!!!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone