There are 369 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Mike Singletary approval rating on ESPN

LOL, 7% now.
Overall rating down to 38%!
Well it is a 6% now. I am curious to know who approved of his coaching this week and what there argument is. I cannot fathom how anyone can be pleased with his game plan against the Chiefs. We were out coached in every phase. What bothered me the most is that he didn't accept blame in this defeat. He said in the post game interview "I would not say we were out coached." Take your loss like a man and own up to it!!! Sing is normally a stand up guy and takes his lumps like a man. Today was not the case. He assigned the blame to the players saying that they did not execute the game plan. That is a Nolan thing to do. Very disappointing! There is my 2 cents.
lmao his rating totally cratered, nice job everyone
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 190836:
LOL, 7% now.

Who are the 30 or so people that gave him a yes?
Anyone else annoyed by the fact this coach claps when things go wrong? Seriously, can someone explain to me what the point is? It's juvenile and when your players see that, what are they going to think?
Originally posted by BobS:
LOL, 7% now.

The guys that blame it all on Alex Smith.
Originally posted by bigtony2tone:
LOL, 7% now.

Or all Rams, Cards, and Seahawks fans. lol
Originally posted by verb1der:
LOL, 7% now.

Or all Rams, Cards, and Seahawks fans. lol

True. Still can't believe they've all won.
LOL, 7% now.

The weekly percent went up to 10%!?!
The overall rating is meaningless as it's a weighted average over the first three games which factors in the huge spike in positive votes he got in Week 2 for just hangin' with the champs.

When you think about it, just how bad is that 10% when you consider how low the bar is for him.

I mean, he jumped up to 61% with the moral victory loss last Monday. And last season which was mediocre at best, he consistently hovered in the 80%-90% range.

Should just tell you how bad it is right now....he's not this unpopular right now for just losing games, but for how his team has lost games, and also his public demeanor in the face of questioning.

Mike's a good example of how quickly you can burn through public goodwill by being an arse.
Originally posted by kray28:
The overall rating is meaningless as it's a weighted average over the first three games which factors in the huge spike in positive votes he got in Week 2 for just hangin' with the champs.

When you think about it, just how bad is that 10% when you consider how low the bar is for him.

I mean, he jumped up to 61% with the moral victory loss last Monday. And last season which was mediocre at best, he consistently hovered in the 80%-90% range.

Should just tell you how bad it is right now....he's not this unpopular right now for just losing games, but for how his team has lost games, and also his public demeanor in the face of questioning.

Mike's a good example of how quickly you can burn through public goodwill by being an arse.

The overall rating is down to 27% but the weekly percent is still stuck at 10%. I don't think it it reporting correctly.
LOL, 7% now.

it went up to 12% after her fired Raye.
Don't care. He is an idiot. Worst coach in the league. Should be - 10,000% as far as I'm concerned.