LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 236 users in the forums

Sing" Um, I think um, I think" a message to coach

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Listen to this guy, does he sound like someone who know's how to fix this? All of his Responses are, " I think, um, I think" Bro i love your passion, myself and the niner nation need you to make a Big change. Alex or Raye have to go, being last in the worst Division ever is sickening to most of us. You say you are going to make hard decisions, but that means you cannot be a stubborn jerk. Obviously you don't have what it take's to be an NFL head coach so hire someone to help you. Fire or phase out raye, and don't be afraid to bench alex if he doesn't read his progressions, feels a little pressure and rolls to the right then throws the ball out of bounds 10 times in a half. Or How about doesn't do the correct progressions (which he showed he can vs Saints) makes his first read, then check's down to Gore on 3rd and 15 plays. Obviously this is not a good way to run an offense as you see now. So ish better change Singletary, cause i promise you if you don't make the play off's, the yorks will drop you faster than Kim Kardashion Drops Black men. A stadium is on the line there is a bigger picture.
His only saving grace will be to drop Raye, if he stays loyal he tanks this season.
Share 49ersWebzone