There are 170 users in the forums

scenario 1 for 2011 offseason

Shop Find 49ers gear online
The 49ers are lead by what has shown to be an incompetent coaching staff, lead by a great man bud bad head coach the 49ers are constantly out prepared, outcoached, and out performed below is one scenario that I think could work out will for the 49ers.

Tom Rathman pete hoener only coaches who are retained, no one from front office that has anything to do with player acquistion is retained.

Jed quickly hires Ozzie Newsome, he brings Eric Dacosta with him from baltimore and they build a strong personnel dept.

Ozzie goes through a well thought out coaching search, and hires the other harbaugh Jim who brings with him the personality as well as a good pedigree to the 49ers.

The new dc is John Fox
The new oc is Kevin Gilbride

They bring in a good mix of coaches from the stanford staff as well as other proven nfl coaches to fill out the staff, Including Hue jackson as qb coach, Tom cable as the oline coach, david shaw to coach wideouts, Brian cox as lb coach, I didn't take to much time to fill out the rest of the coaching staff but the leadership from ozzie to jim h and his coordinators will be able to build a top notch staff.

The fact is the chances are pretty bad the 49ers do anything positive this season are pretty slim.

so let the insults and verbal assaults fly, we have nothing to be passionate about the teams performance, so lets show some passion about what needs to be done as seasons end.
why would newsome leave baltimore for here?? fox will get another hc position sooner than later
And Tom Cable leaves the Raiders for chance to be our O-Line coach!
[ Edited by chico49erfan on Sep 26, 2010 at 6:54 PM ]
Originally posted by figjam49:
The 49ers are lead by what has shown to be an incompetent coaching staff, lead by a great man bud bad head coach the 49ers are constantly out prepared, outcoached, and out performed below is one scenario that I think could work out will for the 49ers.

Tom Rathman pete hoener only coaches who are retained, no one from front office that has anything to do with player acquistion is retained.

Jed quickly hires Ozzie Newsome, he brings Eric Dacosta with him from baltimore and they build a strong personnel dept.

Ozzie goes through a well thought out coaching search, and hires the other harbaugh Jim who brings with him the personality as well as a good pedigree to the 49ers.

The new dc is John Fox
The new oc is Kevin Gilbride

They bring in a good mix of coaches from the stanford staff as well as other proven nfl coaches to fill out the staff, Including Hue jackson as qb coach, Tom cable as the oline coach, david shaw to coach wideouts, Brian cox as lb coach, I didn't take to much time to fill out the rest of the coaching staff but the leadership from ozzie to jim h and his coordinators will be able to build a top notch staff.

The fact is the chances are pretty bad the 49ers do anything positive this season are pretty slim.

so let the insults and verbal assaults fly, we have nothing to be passionate about the teams performance, so lets show some passion about what needs to be done as seasons end.

• KID9R
  • Veteran
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
why would newsome leave baltimore for here?? fox will get another hc position sooner than later

and Fox is a 4-3 guy
  • Otter
  • Veteran
Along with Newsome, why would any of those coaches leave their current teams.
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Most likely the Yorks will keep the same coaching staff and coordinators and assistants because they are already under contract and cheaper than hiring proven winners.
  • Mex49
What has Rathman done to deserve an invitation back. He hasn't stopped calling for 44 or he hasn't told Singletary to get f**ked. He as just as guilty as the rest. Flush the whole toilet
Really???? It's only the third week of the season. Let's talk about this in bout 4 months

we don't need personnel guy, we are a very talented club that's why is so evident our coaches don't work, lets keep Balky.. I would keep Manusky, my reasoning is that with a new head coach with offensive background a la Grunden or Harbugh, that can help him point out how a good offencive coordinator can attack our defence for example, how the Cief head coach is going to game play against us today, with that help I think manusky can become a better coordinator and our defence can improve...
Share 49ersWebzone