There are 224 users in the forums

What ONE change would you like to see happen right now?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

What ONE change would you like to see happen right now?

Find another OC who knows the digit system and work him in and Raye out.
Originally posted by B650:
Realistically, not many changes are going to happen until after the season, but what would I like to see happen? I'd like Raye to be fired.
As inept as Raye has been (and that is truly inept) I reckon it's Sing that is mostly driving the run, run, run, run (d'oh, forgot to punt).

When we switched to the spread last year Raye was sometimes OK. If Jed steps in he needs to tell Sing to butt out of playcalling and making JR and the QB's coach game plan
  • dmax
  • Veteran
Originally posted by strickac:
I'm not a fan of coaching changes during the season and I think Carr is worse than Smith. The one change I want to see is that we go to a spread/shotgun attack from the opening snap.

We have failed miserably at using the run to set up a passing attack. Every team knows that if they shut down the run and play the short pass, we have no chance at moving the ball.

been saying this for such a long time...spread/shotgun
we need to go back to the spread
  • dmax
  • Veteran
Originally posted by dmax:
Originally posted by strickac:
I'm not a fan of coaching changes during the season and I think Carr is worse than Smith. The one change I want to see is that we go to a spread/shotgun attack from the opening snap.

We have failed miserably at using the run to set up a passing attack. Every team knows that if they shut down the run and play the short pass, we have no chance at moving the ball.

been saying this for such a long time...spread/shotgun

Sit Chilo Rachal's big garbage azz back on the bench.Why would u put him in the game
Share 49ersWebzone