There are 146 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

What ONE change would you like to see happen right now?

What ONE change would you like to see happen right now?

Those 3 are the reason for this Year2! And Yes, all three may have to go. Sad and to see things are turning out this way after years of struggling.
nice article is probably the first time I agree with him 100%....
  • tn9er
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 3,476
Originally posted by J49er:
MUST READ!! ...LOWELL COHN FRESH OFF THE PRESS ARTICLE CALLING FOR JED TO TAKE ACTION!

http://www.pressdemocrat.com/article/20100926/NEWS/100929572/1057/SPORTS0908?p=all&tc=pgall

I hope Jed reads that
OWNERSHIP!
I voted fire Raye. The problem is that, realistically, none of the 3 choices are going to fix the problem. Benching Smith is going to leave you with Carr, and we all know how he is behind a bad line. Firing Sing means our season is done 3 weeks in. I dont think York is that desperate. Firing Raye means yet another change in offensive philosophy.

Bottom line, firing or benching anyone is not going to improve the team because the back up plans the Niners have are as bad as the product we have seen on the field.
Originally posted by ObePwnD:
Over the years I have been one of the more level-headed guys here but times up.

In the Monday Night game when the Saints went up 9-0. I looked at my 14yr old son and said,"The fans should boo the hell out of the team so the front office will know that they are tired of the this sht. And he blew me away with the simple but true statement, "We shouldn't have to boo for the owners to know that we suck".





damnit, that is so true.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 24,892
Originally posted by Chief:
Dingleberry is a complete twit, he makes no adjustments and tries to win by giving guys a "Remember the Titans" speech at every halftime.

He is stubborn, clueless and can't wait until his goofy ass is off the sidelines. All he does is sit over there and look confused or pissed off and does nothing about it but clap and thank people for kicking his ass.

We are the laughing stock of the NFL, we have more talent on this team and should be 2-1 at least.

Something I want to point out.

49ers
0-3
POINTS FOR 38
POINTS AGAINST 87

Rams
1-2
POINTS FOR 57
POINTS AGAINST 49

Lions
0-3
POINTS FOR 56
POINTS AGAINST 78

Raiders
1-2
POINTS FOR 52
POINTS AGAINST 76

Browns
0-3
POINTS FOR 45
POINTS AGAINST 57

Bills
0-3
POINTS FOR 47
POINTS AGAINST 87

Only one team has scored less points, the Panthers with 32 compared to our 38. We have allowed the most points, tied with the Bills at 87. We suck because we play confused, flat and with no adjustments when needed. This team is poorly coached and we need a change now.
Originally posted by Chief:
Originally posted by Chief:
Dingleberry is a complete twit, he makes no adjustments and tries to win by giving guys a "Remember the Titans" speech at every halftime.

He is stubborn, clueless and can't wait until his goofy ass is off the sidelines. All he does is sit over there and look confused or pissed off and does nothing about it but clap and thank people for kicking his ass.

We are the laughing stock of the NFL, we have more talent on this team and should be 2-1 at least.

Something I want to point out.

49ers
0-3
POINTS FOR 38
POINTS AGAINST 87

Rams
1-2
POINTS FOR 57
POINTS AGAINST 49

Lions
0-3
POINTS FOR 56
POINTS AGAINST 78

Raiders
1-2
POINTS FOR 52
POINTS AGAINST 76

Browns
0-3
POINTS FOR 45
POINTS AGAINST 57

Bills
0-3
POINTS FOR 47
POINTS AGAINST 87

Only one team has scored less points, the Panthers with 32 compared to our 38. We have allowed the most points, tied with the Bills at 87. We suck because we play confused, flat and with no adjustments when needed. This team is poorly coached and we need a change now.

we drafted michael crabtree............with Jimmy Raye running the show we may as well drafted a punter with that pick!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
As much as I like Sing as a person, he and our entire coaching staff have done absolutely nothing to prepare this team and when your squad is absolutely spanked in every facet of the game to the point where you can tell they've not been given the instruction to succeed.. the coaching staff deservedly should have every single eye on them as the problem.

Our coaching staff has done a horrific job of giving these players a chance to win. It's embarrassing to me -- not just to the players -- as a fan to watch our team perform in a way that I feel I personally could have outcoached them if I were on the opposing team sidelines. They were fooled the entire game.

We displayed no discipline, no leverage, no fight, no ability to adjust, just nothing. I've never seen a team so utterly defeated. It seemed like the game ended after the 1st quarter to me, and I just wanted to vomit.

Coaches need to be fired. We have too much talent to not be winning. When you have all this talent, and the team is arguably performing like one of, if not the worst in the entire league, coaching changes must be made IMMEDIATELY. We need something miraculous to happen otherwise.

your suggestions on who?


The first person that needs to go, unfortunately, is Raye. We're not scoring points, and when your defense is so predictable that the average fan knows the play before it happens, what the frick do we think trained defensive NFL professionals are going to be able to do? -- They'll do just what they did today. Dominate us.

Overall, if we look for a new coach, we might want to consider Stanford's Jim Harbaugh.
How about benching Tree. There is NO Chemistry there. Zero. Zilch. None. Nada. Bubkis.

Then I think that the Players are going to put their foot down about Raye. Must bench Tree until learns to Prepare. He's not going to amount to sh@t at this level if he cannot prepare himself.

Look at what Vernon does EVERY DAY after Practice. He hit's the Juggs for an hour or so. He still drops some but for the most part the guy is a Warrior. Being prepared has helped him to be solid.

The way Tree is going he won't even be re-signed. While Davis has that new contract for bragging rights.

I don't know if changing Raye or Sing is going to make any difference unless we have someone available in the wings that would want to come in and take over. Not likely that either Coach is fired.

And same with Smith.

Who do we go with if we bench Smith?

Carr? Same sh@t different QB.

Troy Smith? More of the same.

If we don't bench Tree, then I want Norris benched. He got stood up today by a guy that had ZERO momentum in his favor. Granted it was on a Pull assignment for Chilo but still should not have been stood up.

One guy I do NOT want to see benched is Baas. The guy was a monster today. He was taking on two DLmen much of the day and they were getting ZERO penetration. Heitmann would have been pushed right back into Frank or Alex.

~Ceadder
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 111,103
Raye fired.
Originally posted by Ceadderman:
How about benching Tree. There is NO Chemistry there. Zero. Zilch. None. Nada. Bubkis.

Then I think that the Players are going to put their foot down about Raye. Must bench Tree until learns to Prepare. He's not going to amount to sh@t at this level if he cannot prepare himself.

Look at what Vernon does EVERY DAY after Practice. He hit's the Juggs for an hour or so. He still drops some but for the most part the guy is a Warrior. Being prepared has helped him to be solid.

The way Tree is going he won't even be re-signed. While Davis has that new contract for bragging rights.

I don't know if changing Raye or Sing is going to make any difference unless we have someone available in the wings that would want to come in and take over. Not likely that either Coach is fired.

And same with Smith.

Who do we go with if we bench Smith?

Carr? Same sh@t different QB.

Troy Smith? More of the same.

If we don't bench Tree, then I want Norris benched. He got stood up today by a guy that had ZERO momentum in his favor. Granted it was on a Pull assignment for Chilo but still should not have been stood up.

One guy I do NOT want to see benched is Baas. The guy was a monster today. He was taking on two DLmen much of the day and they were getting ZERO penetration. Heitmann would have been pushed right back into Frank or Alex.

~Ceadder

What do you base this off of? Carr has had a better career than Alex has had.

*edit* Never mind, I just realized who was posting this.
[ Edited by D_Niner on Sep 26, 2010 at 9:15 PM ]
Originally posted by tn9er:
Originally posted by J49er:
MUST READ!! ...LOWELL COHN FRESH OFF THE PRESS ARTICLE CALLING FOR JED TO TAKE ACTION!

http://www.pressdemocrat.com/article/20100926/NEWS/100929572/1057/SPORTS0908?p=all&tc=pgall

I hope Jed reads that

OMG please read that jed
  • Lifer
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 946
There's no one change you can make right now. It's too late. Three strikes and your out. I said last week that if we lost this one, the season's over. All hyperbole aside, I believe it's true. You could fire Jimmy Raye and maybe save Singletary's job, but that would only lead to more losing in the long run. No, the best thing... the only thing... that can happen now is you play out the string, get a handful of "moral victories" against weak opponents, finish 7-9 or 8-8, and fire the head coach. Bring in Bill Cowher if you can. Trade up in the draft and get one of the top QB's... and start over.
Originally posted by D_Niner:
Originally posted by Ceadderman:
How about benching Tree. There is NO Chemistry there. Zero. Zilch. None. Nada. Bubkis.

Then I think that the Players are going to put their foot down about Raye. Must bench Tree until learns to Prepare. He's not going to amount to sh@t at this level if he cannot prepare himself.

Look at what Vernon does EVERY DAY after Practice. He hit's the Juggs for an hour or so. He still drops some but for the most part the guy is a Warrior. Being prepared has helped him to be solid.

The way Tree is going he won't even be re-signed. While Davis has that new contract for bragging rights.

I don't know if changing Raye or Sing is going to make any difference unless we have someone available in the wings that would want to come in and take over. Not likely that either Coach is fired.

And same with Smith.

Who do we go with if we bench Smith?

Carr? Same sh@t different QB.

Troy Smith? More of the same.

If we don't bench Tree, then I want Norris benched. He got stood up today by a guy that had ZERO momentum in his favor. Granted it was on a Pull assignment for Chilo but still should not have been stood up.

One guy I do NOT want to see benched is Baas. The guy was a monster today. He was taking on two DLmen much of the day and they were getting ZERO penetration. Heitmann would have been pushed right back into Frank or Alex.

~Ceadder

What do you base this off of? Carr has had a better career than Alex has had.

*edit* Never mind, I just realized who was posting this.

You should look in the mirror if you cannot discern what was implied by that statement.

But since you can't I'll take pity on you.

What I meant by that is that the Playcalling still sucks. The Receivers STILL have to catch the Passes and the Line still must block.

So isn't it still the same? Actually Carr doesn't run. He's a statue. So sure let's bench Smith and substitute Carr. Just in time for ANOTHER loud venue.

I'll only do this under one condition. Which is the authorities hold YOU accountable for reckless endangerment and possibly involuntary manslaughter and not me.

You know, if you're going to make judgments as to my motivation it would help if you had clue one as to what you were pontificating about.

~Ceadder