LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 224 users in the forums

What ONE change would you like to see happen right now?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

What ONE change would you like to see happen right now?

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
All of the above.
  • Mex49
You must know a mod with a pole like this
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Mex49:

Pole envy ?
Originally posted by susweel:

Pole envy ?

LOL

I here what you're saying Mex..but no. Let's see how long it will last.
Given the choices fire Raye is obvious, but that is only a prelude to firing EVERYONE! I love coach Rathman, it he may be a good coach, at times I like Manusky, and he may be a good coach,, but the stench of failure is too great! Dump the whole load and bring in Harbaugh!

I guess we could let Harbaugh make his own coaching choices, maybe we will have to to attract him.
  • J49er
  • Veteran
MUST READ!! ...LOWELL COHN FRESH OFF THE PRESS ARTICLE CALLING FOR JED TO TAKE ACTION!

http://www.pressdemocrat.com/article/20100926/NEWS/100929572/1057/SPORTS0908?p=all&tc=pgall
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by susweel:

Pole envy ?

• Mex49
Originally posted by ObePwnD:

I here what you're saying Mex..but no. Let's see how long it will last.

I was never a Singletary fan, especially because he was a Nolan guy, I know he is a gods man and would love to see him succeed but it is his fault we are like this. Having said that, he goes and takes his staff with him. Alex, the contract will not be renewed
Originally posted by J49er:
MUST READ!! ...LOWELL COHN FRESH OFF THE PRESS ARTICLE CALLING FOR JED TO TAKE ACTION!

http://www.pressdemocrat.com/article/20100926/NEWS/100929572/1057/SPORTS0908?p=all&tc=pgall

This quote is an instant classic regarding Jimmy Raye:

"He’s color-blind in a Technicolor world. Replace him while you still have a job."

As much as I like Sing as a person, he and our entire coaching staff have done absolutely nothing to prepare this team and when your squad is absolutely spanked in every facet of the game to the point where you can tell they've not been given the instruction to succeed.. the coaching staff deservedly should have every single eye on them as the problem.

Our coaching staff has done a horrific job of giving these players a chance to win. It's embarrassing to me -- not just to the players -- as a fan to watch our team perform in a way that I feel I personally could have outcoached them if I were on the opposing team sidelines. They were fooled the entire game.

We displayed no discipline, no leverage, no fight, no ability to adjust, just nothing. I've never seen a team so utterly defeated. It seemed like the game ended after the 1st quarter to me, and I just wanted to vomit.

Coaches need to be fired. We have too much talent to not be winning. When you have all this talent, and the team is arguably performing like one of, if not the worst in the entire league, coaching changes must be made IMMEDIATELY. We need something miraculous to happen otherwise.
Trade for KOLB
  • tn9er
  • Veteran
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
As much as I like Sing as a person, he and our entire coaching staff have done absolutely nothing to prepare this team and when your squad is absolutely spanked in every facet of the game to the point where you can tell they've not been given the instruction to succeed.. the coaching staff deservedly should have every single eye on them as the problem.

Our coaching staff has done a horrific job of giving these players a chance to win. It's embarrassing to me -- not just to the players -- as a fan to watch our team perform in a way that I feel I personally could have outcoached them if I were on the opposing team sidelines. They were fooled the entire game.

We displayed no discipline, no leverage, no fight, no ability to adjust, just nothing. I've never seen a team so utterly defeated. It seemed like the game ended after the 1st quarter to me, and I just wanted to vomit.

Coaches need to be fired. We have too much talent to not be winning. When you have all this talent, and the team is arguably performing like one of, if not the worst in the entire league, coaching changes must be made IMMEDIATELY. We need something miraculous to happen otherwise.

Add that the players are publicly critizing J. Raye two weeks in a row now is a sign that they are calling out for help

Nothing left to say after that.

your suggestions on who?

Share 49ersWebzone