There are 194 users in the forums

What ONE change would you like to see happen right now?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

What ONE change would you like to see happen right now?

Originally posted by CAPTA1N:
SORRY BUT RAYE NEEDS TO BE GONE BY 2MOROW MORNING!!! 9ERS HAVE TOO MUCH OFFENSIVE TALLENT FOR HIM(RAYE) NOT TO BE ABLE TO MOVE THE BALL OR SCORE POINTS!!! THATS WHY HIS(RAYE) LAST FEW JOBS WERE RUNNING BACKS COACH!

Yup, cause I remember seeing Raye tote the Rock... Or, was that him out there blocking, or throwing ducks...

Damn this J-Raye is everywhere...
Nothing short of ownership change. This is a sinking ship of fools and any change made by this leadership will only sink the ship faster. There is not a single person in this entire organization smart enough to turn this thing around.
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
if i was jed i'll call simpletary into my office and tell him straight the f**k up you either relive raye of his play calling duties or i'll do it myself. i would have my mind already made up that i will not bring in simpletary next yr and have gruden on speed dial and tell him lets talk business after the season and i'll have an interview set up with harbaugh as well

I assume the Harbaugh interview is for OC. I say get Gruden and let him bring his type of guys. Also Marty should not be left out of the conversation.
Originally posted by amir_tn80:
Nothing short of ownership change. This is a sinking ship of fools and any change made by this leadership will only sink the ship faster. There is not a single person in this entire organization smart enough to turn this thing around.

Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:
Where is all the above ?

ONE thing.
Originally posted by ObePwnD:
Where is all the above ?

ONE thing.

LOL
get raye out of here, keep his playbook and just have mike johnson call the plays
Where is all the above ?
I'm tired of what I'm seeing. Even my 14-year old son is saying our Coaching staff doesn't have a clue. He believes something will happen this week to them or Alex, but I told him not to hold his breath.

Regardless of what happens during this season, when it's over, all three have to go. I listen to Sirius NFL Radio every day during my commute to work and I will start calling in and voicing my concerns. I suggest you all do the same. Whether it's local Bay Area radio, local news papers or Sirius, make your gripe count instead of wasting it in NT. The campaign is on.

I listen pretty religiously to Sirius. Which show do you like to call?

The Open Drive is the one I listen to when going to work. I've call a couple of times this year but it was more on a positive light. No need for the pleasantries anymore though.
Since Singletary is stubbornly standing by his man Jimmy, York will have to take him out in order to make the minimum necessary change for this team to improve. Look, there's a reason Singletary was an understudy to Nolan for so long. Being a great player and a HOF'er doesn't qualify him to be a head coach of the 49ers. We are painfully finding that out now. The man is all talk and bluster, and you need some of that. But it doesn't mean anything if the man isn't smart enough to coach his way out of a paper bag. Singletary is done.

Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
if i was jed i'll call simpletary into my office and tell him straight the f**k up you either relive raye of his play calling duties or i'll do it myself. i would have my mind already made up that i will not bring in simpletary next yr and have gruden on speed dial and tell him lets talk business after the season and i'll have an interview set up with harbaugh as well

I assume the Harbaugh interview is for OC. I say get Gruden and let him bring his type of guys. Also Marty should not be left out of the conversation.

I AGREE WITH THAT YOU GUYS HIT IT RIGHT ON THE MONEY!!!
Originally posted by 190836:
Singletary for sure, he is the one who promotes this offensive and defensive philosophy. He has to go.
cut ties with dingleberry and bring up Rathman as the Interim and then go get a real coach, an offensive coach so we can change offensive scheme one final time and have it in place until that coach is gone. a coach with no X's and O's doesnt work, singletary proved that. the niners thought they were smarter than 31 other team in signing this guy when he was never signed by anyone else for that specific reason.
Singletary's Philosophy to change:

1. We are not a run, run, pass team. It's obvious that this offense excells in 2 minute fast paced offense. Whether you like it or not, we're stuck with Smith for the rest of the year. Might as well play to his strengths, if any exist. LOL

2. Frank Gore cannot run the ball every play. Why the hell did we bring in Westbrook? To look better on paper? Dixon is a great change of pace RB that needs to be on the field.

3. Sit Chilo Rachal's ass back on the bench. The o-line did a complete 180 from last week and the only change was him coming back.

4. Be creative on offense. 2nd and short I could be a million dollars that the next play will be a run. How bout starting the game with 6 or 7 straight passes?

I know that's more than one thing but it revolves around this entire 85 bears offense philosophy.
Over the years I have been one of the more level-headed guys here but times up.

In the Monday Night game when the Saints went up 9-0. I looked at my 14yr old son and said,"The fans should boo the hell out of the team so the front office will know that they are tired of the this sht. And he blew me away with the simple but true statement, "We shouldn't have to boo for the owners to know that we suck".

Share 49ersWebzone