LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 398 users in the forums

Head Coach 2011

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Head Coach 2011

Originally posted by 9r4lf:
I would go with Gruden. He has ties here - Harbaugh is a college guy, and that is another roll of the dice.

But he was Capt comeback and is proven to be an effective leader and hard worker.

Gruden was also known as a hard worker in Tampa working til 3am on gameplans.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
JESUS

Yes, my son?
I would go with Gruden. He has ties here - Harbaugh is a college guy, and that is another roll of the dice.

For what its worth, his brother is a solid nfl head coach.
Originally posted by SVcabron1980:
Why so much love for Gruden?

Because he is 10x better than Sing.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by jones49:
Mike Singletary cus the Yorks are retarded.

It's real possible they may stick with him another year. He will probably tell them a motivational story at the end of the season and buy another year...

and if by some chance the fire his ass, they probably would replace him with Herm Edwards.

At this stage it's better to work Harbaugh in as an OC. Hire Gruden as HC and bring in Harbaugh (it would be a perfect coupling since Gruden runs the WCO).
Me!

If my play calling didn't work. At least could hit 'X' on Madden and get better play calling than Raye.
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Originally posted by SVcabron1980:
Why so much love for Gruden?

Because he is 10x better than Sing.

Compared to Sing, that's not saying much. I know Gruden won a Super Bowl with Tony Dungy's team, outside of that I'm having a hard time remembering what else Gruden has done.
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=146175

It's real possible they may stick with him another year. He will probably tell them a motivational story at the end of the season and buy another year...

and if by some chance the fire his ass, they probably would replace him with Herm Edwards.

Mark my words. They will replace him with somebody just as bad or worse if they do have the guts to repalce him.

• Shemp
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
JESUS

we already have already been crucified, no need for help from Jesus. We don't need anyone to part water, we just need Sing to part ways.

Another motivational speaker for a HC? Our poor players who give it all every week like Gore and Willis need substance. No more Talk, just play and win.
Share 49ersWebzone