There are 267 users in the forums

0-3

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I do think this team is really in a state of dismay to say the least. But rather than complain I would like to present to you guys the only way we turn it all around.

1. Sing has to replace Rachal for snyder

2. Give Raye a week or two to show what he can do. It was not Raye's fault as much as it was the linemen's fault. Smith was given zero time to throw and the line did not block well. Every time Smith would make a play it seemed there was a stupid holding call or personal foul on the O-line. The personal foul on Anthony Davis was inexcusable.

3. For goodness sake START TAYLOR MAYS!!!!

4. I would give Smith until week 8 to prove his worth. He needs to show some leadership and courage.

5. Throw the deep ball more often to spread the D so that Gore can run and not worry about 7 guys in the box every time he runs.

Its not impossible that we turn it around. But if we have any hope of doing anything this season it has to start with coaching and the O-line
Agree on all but anything about giving Raye slack. f**k that guy.

It's weird to me we've been saying these same things (except Mays) since last season, yet our coaching staff doesn't see it? How is it that they don't get it?
Originally posted by LivFreeOrdIHrd9r:

2. Give Raye a week or two to show what he can do. It was not Raye's fault as much as it was the linemen's fault. Smith was given zero time to throw and the line did not block well. Every time Smith would make a play it seemed there was a stupid holding call or personal foul on the O-line. The personal foul on Anthony Davis was inexcusable.

Search function ftw
i'd like to see a hurry up offense, it could only help at this point and it seems to be effective on occasion
at least Raye is getting better

Flee Flicker
Fake reverse run

but just no use of Dixon and barely Westbrook
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:

Flee Flicker
Fake reverse run

Was that a joke?
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:

Flee Flicker
Fake reverse run

He used M.Norris more.
Originally posted by LivFreeOrdIHrd9r:
I do think this team is really in a state of dismay to say the least. But rather than complain I would like to present to you guys the only way we turn it all around.

1. Sing has to replace Rachal for snyder

3. For goodness sake START TAYLOR MAYS!!!!

4. I would give Smith until week 8 to prove his worth. He needs to show some leadership and courage.

5. Throw the deep ball more often to spread the D so that Gore can run and not worry about 7 guys in the box every time he runs.

Its not impossible that we turn it around. But if we have any hope of doing anything this season it has to start with coaching and the O-line

everyone fault except Alex , every QB in the leauge don't have the best OL blocking for them but the improvise except Alex !

• BobS
  • Veteran
Post 0-5 in two weeks. Dingleberry and Raye have to go. Singletary has proved he can't learn on the job. The only real NFL coach we had in the York era was Mooch and Eddie D hired him. Unless the Yorks decide to pay a real coach 8-8 will be the limit.
No solution this year.

~ New HC.
~ New OC.
~ Probably new QB.
~ More speed at CB.
~ More speed at WR.
~ Shore up very, very shaky special teams.
Singletary, Raye and A. Smith need to go. End of story. This talented team is a f**king joke.
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DrofThuganomics:

The Rat
Well we're about to be 0-4, then get the Eagles. So we're looking at 0-5. Man, we're going ALL AHEAD FULL in reverse. The Lions and Rams are playing better football than we are.
Share 49ersWebzone