There are 189 users in the forums

We can't blame Raye...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • 9r4lf
Look, Raye has been doing this since dinosaurs roamed the earth. Talk about trying to teach an old dog new tricks, good luck. We can't blame Raye, this is what he knows; his playbook for a thousand years. Sure he is calling the plays, but these are the ONLY plays he knows. It was a poor hire by Sing, and this is Sing's puppet. We drafted 2 OLmen to run this offense - I think we need to cut this guy a break...he is doing what he knows; that's it. We had Martz, that didn't work and he is the diametrical opposite. I just think that Raye is doing what he can with what he has...and is being forced to do what Sing wants...that's it.

I don't know a ton about football, but I am assuming that if the coach didn't like the plays being called, he would change the s**t? Raye is running Sing's offense...that is what he is paid to do, and that is why Raye won't be going anywhere.

Does it suck? f**k ya it does. But what do you expect? Do we think Raye is going to tell Singletary anything? Nope! It is Sing's way or the highway...

Tired of losing.....

9r4lf
[ Edited by 9r4lf on Sep 26, 2010 at 5:14 PM ]
WHAT THE f**k! ARE YOU KIDDING! JUST STOP. RAYE IS ABSOLUTELY 100% f**kING TERRIBLE.

HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW WHAT YAHOO IS?!?!

/end anger
[ Edited by chico49erfan on Sep 26, 2010 at 5:15 PM ]
Nah, we can blame him.

To hell we can't.
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  • 9r4lf
Blame him for doing what he is told? If you did not do what your boss told you, what would happen? Yip, same with me and same with Raye.
THIS IS NOT A SERIOUS THREAD!!!!!!!!!

OP, ARE YOU IN FREAKING DENIAL? THE PLAYS HAVENT CHANGED FROM LAST YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S PROBABLY WORSE, AT LEAST LAST YEAR WE WERE FORCED TO PASS LATE IN THE SEASON.
I think you and Singletary are the last ones to have this losers back...
Originally posted by 9r4lf:

I don't know a ton about football.

9r4lf

I'm calling BS

c'mon Jimmy.

Originally posted by 9r4lf:
Look, Raye has been doing this since dinosaurs roamed the earth. Talk about trying to teach an old dog new tricks, good luck. We can't blame Raye, this is what he knows; his playbook for a thousand years. Sure he is calling the plays, but these are the ONLY plays he knows. It was a poor hire by Sing, and this is Sing's puppet. We drafted 2 OLmen to run this offense - I think we need to cut this guy a break...he is doing what he knows; that's it. We had Martz, that didn't work and he is the diametrical opposite. I just think that Raye is doing what he can with what he has...and is being forced to do what Sing wants...that's it.

I don't know a ton about football, but I am assuming that if the coach didn't like the plays being called, he would change the s**t? Raye is running Sing's offense...that is what he is paid to do, and that is why Raye won't be going anywhere.

Does it suck? f**k ya it does. But what do you expect? Do we think Raye is going to tell Singletary anything? Nope! It is Sing's way or the highway...

Tired of losing.....

9r4lf

Nough' said
Dingelbary , Ray & Alex need to go ! nuf said
  • flow
  • Veteran
Mike Johnson for OC!

[ Edited by flow on Sep 26, 2010 at 5:18 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone