There are 219 users in the forums

Sign Vick Jan 1... Or when Eagles lose in playoffs

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Sign Vick Jan 1... Or when Eagles lose in playoffs

Smith may improve but he is not making the team better... I see him making no one play up to his level.. For the most part they are struggling to catch bad balls. In year six..... Hell I hate to say it but rookie Bradford has had a better season so far.
I won't root for that dog killer, and that would make it impossible for me to root for my team.

f**k Mike Vick sideways with singleterry's wooden crucifix.
Bring in Vick, i don't care what he did, he payed for it, he's a gamer!
Originally posted by kstolai:
Originally posted by kstolai:

you must have forgotten the team is stationed in militant animals rights capital of the world.
[ Edited by skynet907 on Sep 26, 2010 at 5:06 PM ]
They will not let him go.
  • kray28
  • Veteran
I think the Eagles are going to hold onto Vick.

Our big chance to get him was this past offseason. But the 49ers were too scared about the political fallout of signing him.

We could basically had had him for no cost too.....
Originally posted by boriken_9er:
They will not let him go.

Hell no they won't. He'll be franchised with a quickness. We have a better shot a Kolb than Vick.
Originally posted by kray28:

Our big chance to get him was this past offseason. But the 49ers were too scared about the political fallout of signing him.

So then make an offer for Kolb. Reid will not want the constant second guessing if Kolb is still there.
Unless those pu$$ies over at PITA buy the 49ers f%$# what they say... Sign him if you can and stop letting good QB's pass by...
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Originally posted by skynet907:
I won't root for that dog killer, and that would make it impossible for me to root for my team.

I don't give a crap what you think...if a player (who's served his time and paid his debt to society) is available to help my team, I want him on my team.

If we lost you as a fan because of signing Vick, BFD.
[ Edited by kray28 on Sep 26, 2010 at 5:10 PM ]
Member Milestone: This is post number 600 for ttime1.

You are right Kray..as well as management's commitment to Smith.
Originally posted by skynet907:

I don't give a crap about you think...if a player (who's served his time and paid his debt to society) is available to help my team, I want him on my team.

If we lost you as a fan because of signing Vick, BFD.

waaaaah
Share 49ersWebzone