There are 171 users in the forums

DUDE, we're in Last place D:

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by jimmythegreekjr:
Originally posted by 9r4lf:
We are in last place, but only 2 games out. I am staying positive, or I may f**king kill myself!

3 games out of first, if we were tied with Seattle they get the tie breaker because already beat us.

way to be positive with nothing to be positive about! This team is hopeless and hapless...
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
Waiting countless months for all this is disappointing.. we have to make changes quick

I hear you on this.
  • Blitz
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ttime1:
Originally posted by Blitz:
Nate can't even hardly read the damn playbook. He knows the practice squad better than Smith, but that's about it. Sorry man, but the sad truth this roster doesn't have an answer for QB anywhere on it's roster. Mcnabb wasn't the answer either and the only QB who was the answer this year went to the Rams with the number one pick.

So, if you can convince me how in the hell we could have landed Bradford without pulling a Mike Ditka, I really don't see how we had any better option than AS this year.

I'll take Nates 3/4th understanding of the playbook and playmaking ability over 13 point on the road...I'm sorry. You can't convice me that he would have done any worst and if given 1st team snaps in practice I am postive that he would have a better QB rating than Smith. This difference in our opinion does not really matter though because Sing did not give himself an option to go with Nate when he put him down in public. He has never criticized Alex to that degree and even tried to convice the world that Alex does not have accuracy issues; to single Nate out like that was simply unexcusalble. You just don't do that and think that it does not come back to bite you.

Nate wasn't going to save this team man. There is a reason this guy wasn't drafted sooner, was on the PC and probably a damn good reason he got his ass called out in public too.

And besides your speculation about the potential greatness of Nate and armchair GM failings of coaching, there is really nothing else that says Nate could do jack s**t at starting in the NFL. In fact, he was specifically given an opportunity to see what the hell he could do during the pre-season, and he fell on his ass, and that wasn't even taking into account a defense that was going to scheming to get at his ass like in the regular season. He had his chance to get the hell off the PC, he fell on his ass. Sheesh man, you act like Nate had no responsibility for his own situation when the fact is, if he had the s**t he would probably have never been called out by Sing and would probably have unseated AS.
Why oh why do I get all excited every year for this team and feel used and disappointed by week 3 or 4!

While I will never give up on my team it REALLLY SUCKS to be a niner fan
Share 49ersWebzone