There are 280 users in the forums

Official Who Do We Blame Thread (You the Fans Decide)

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Official Who Do We Blame Thread (You the Fans Decide)

Originally posted by niner_empire:
eddie d for gambling
  • 9r4lf
It sucks, but Sing hasn't learned how to be a Head Coach yet. He has the talk, but lacks the walk - he will one day, and this is his learning curve. Unfortunatley, we are paying for that curve. Also, Raye is just a Sing puppet. It isn't Ray's fault, this is all he knows.
Obama
The buck always stops at the Head Coach, win or lose.
WE have he worst coaching staff in the NFL. Also we have the worst #1 overall Qb in the history of the NFL.
the seahawks, the saints, and the chiefs I blame them if they werent around we wouldnt be 0-3 I mean who looks at film and knows were going to run the ball up the middle 75 percent of the time, who does that, Cheaters
What we learned from Eddie is that is starts at the top. And the Yorks hired Nolan. And then they hired Nolan II. They should have used Singletary's rah-rah approach to finish the year and then hire a real coach/staff over the offseason and allow Singletary to stay on staff (where's he gonna go)?
Originally posted by NCommand:
What we learned from Eddie is that is starts at the top. And the Yorks hired Nolan. And then they hired Nolan II. They should have used Singletary's rah-rah approach to finish the year and then hire a real coach/staff over the offseason and allow Singletary to stay on staff (where's he gonna go)?
Originally posted by D_Niner:
Originally posted by ttime1:
Coaches; because they keep backing Alex Smith.

With some influence from the ownership; they had a chance to upgrade and did not.

Ownership can be convinced by the experts (supposedly our coaches)..

I believe that Sing really wanted Vick but management and ownership failed to make that move. Maybe Sing could have stood his ground; but I doubt it.
Blame Canada

Alex Smith.
Coaches; because they keep backing Alex Smith.

With some influence from the ownership; they had a chance to upgrade and did not.

Ownership can be convinced by the experts (supposedly our coaches)..

I believe that Sing really wanted Vick but management and ownership failed to make that move. Maybe Sing could have stood his ground; but I doubt it.

I hear ya; but, disagree. I remember Sing saying that the QB position is not all that important (something along the lines of it's no more important than any other position on the field). Sings let every QB that's been competition for Alex go and he passed on upgrading the position the past couple of years; so why would he try bringing in a problem child like Vick?
CHUCKY CHUCKY CHUCKY CHUCKY CHUCKY!!!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone