LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 304 users in the forums

Believe in Jed...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • 9r4lf
Jed has only been in the thick of it for a very short time. He ousted Scott for Trent, good start. He is committed to Sing, or was, and so he had/has Sing’s back for Alex and the rest of the current staff - but makes no mistake, there is Louisiana gamblin' blood run'n through that man's veins and I guarantee he is steaming right now.

He talks with Eddie constantly, so you know Eddie is giving him advice on what he would do; I would guess he is talking with him right now.

And I also believe that Jed will open his pocket book for a seasoned, proven winning coach to lead this team. I respect Sing, but a head coach he is not yet.

It is frustrating because our expectations aren't being met, but the good news is, we have expectations - we have a talented team, which is even more reason to believe the head coach and the play caller need a long term vacation.

Believe in Jed...It seems as though he has balls.

9r4lf
Is that you Jed?
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Is that you Jed?

No, it's Mike Nolan
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
I keep reading your user name as 9er elf, not 9er for life, idk why
the 49ers are officially the joke of the NFL, right there with the Browns, Lions, and Bills.
  • BobS
  • Veteran
He is a York and he doesn't control the check book. Everything associated with this team other than the players is sub par. Until we get a real NFL owner, GM and coaching staff, 8-8 will be the ceiling, stop dreaming people. Until the cheap Yorks sell or decide to spend money, this team goes nowhere.
  • 9r4lf
Originally posted by luv49rs:
I keep reading your user name as 9er elf, not 9er for life, idk why

That's funny actually...
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
I'll believe when he gets us a competent coach here.
  • 9r4lf
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:

wtf?

• kray28
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BobS:
He is a York and he doesn't control the check book. Everything associated with this team other than the players is sub par. Until we get a real NFL owner, GM and coaching staff, 8-8 will be the ceiling, stop dreaming people. Until the cheap Yorks sell or decide to spend money, this team goes nowhere.

Is there anything stopping Eddie from getting his team back? (Other than the Yorks).

Larry Ellison just missed out on the Dubs, so maybe he can turn the focus back on the Niners?
I think Singletary's penchant for not being flexible is what will be his undoing if SF. Everybody knows he is basically learning on the job and we realize mistakes will be made. However, being stubborn and fool hearty are not good traits of a successful head coach. Coach Sing needs to be flexible with his roster, players and coaching staff. If there are guys not getting it done, then he needs to make the necessary moves as the boss.
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Originally posted by kelpie70:
I think Singletary's penchant for not being flexible is what will be his undoing if SF. Everybody knows he is basically learning on the job and we realize mistakes will be made. However, being stubborn and fool hearty are not good traits of a successful head coach. Coach Sing needs to be flexible with his roster, players and coaching staff. If there are guys not getting it done, then he needs to make the necessary moves as the boss.

He is NOT learning on the job. His rah rah crap maxed out in 2008 when he took Nolan's 2-5 team and finished up 5-4. Since then 8-11, he is going backwards.
I might as well believe in the tooth fairy and santa. He is clueless just like his dad. Nothing will change until these morons sell.
  • 9r4lf
There is the first execution, Raye fired - Believe in Jed.
Share 49ersWebzone