LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 314 users in the forums

Most embarrassing Replay?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Most embarrassing Replay?

Of all the plays today which one will piss you off the most ALL WEEK LONG on sports center?
Charles converting a 3rd and 20 on a delayed handoff...the exact same play that burned the hell out of us twice just moments before.
Anything between the start of the game till the end. Even the TD was and embarrassment.
Originally posted by Five4Five:
Charles converting a 3rd and 20 on a delayed handoff...the exact same play that burned the hell out of us twice just moments before.

This.
  • Axl49
  • Veteran

THIS and then that put the game away for good lol.
Originally posted by thojess:

This.
Anthony Davis smacking the dudes ass
Originally posted by global_nomad:

I know it looked like a birthday spanking, kinda gay!
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:

that was pretty cool they tried to cover it up by saying it was a kidney shot but didn't look like it at first.
The defense got caught in a constant replay of screen passes, and they can't stop it all game.

• kray28
  • Veteran

Yeah, that one was bad. Against our so called "best defense in the NFL". What a joke.
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:

every running play

was it just me or did every running play look exactly the same?
you mean i gotta pick one?!
They just showed the wildcat fleflicker on the half time show! I threw up all over again!
Share 49ersWebzone