There are 240 users in the forums

Interview?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • fan49
  • Veteran
I guess... singletary is not doing post game interviews? Not to mention it seams like he has locked all the players in the locker room, so they would not speak to media...

Or did I just miss part of point After?
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by fan49:
I guess... singletary is not doing post game interviews? Not to mention it seams like he has locked all the players in the locker room, so they would not speak to media...

Or did I just miss part of point After?

I noticed the same thing. Ibanez and McDonald did not have any players to talk to
Sing: Keep your mouths shut, I don't like rats
Things are really sick, if that happened...Singletary cannot will these players to be good...he needs to coach them up.
Maybe Sing smells a whole lot of RATS! LOL I think this might just be the game that cost Sing the loyalty of the players, I mean why would anyone bet the future of thier NFL career on this ass clown?
Well damn. I was looking forward to coach Mike Nolentary thanking Haley for an ass whooping.
Jed York being chicken s**t seems laughable. Tell Singletary to f**k off and have Iupati and Sopoaga toss him out the window.
49ers coach Mike Singletary: "I woud not say 'out-coached.' When you have a loss like this a lot of things look wrong."

--MaioccoCSN

yes, you were out coached. by a light-year.
[ Edited by darkknight49 on Sep 26, 2010 at 2:37 PM ]
Originally posted by darkknight49:
49ers coach Mike Singletary: "I woud not say 'out-coached.' When you have a loss like this a lot of things look wrong."

--MaioccoCSN

nice way to deflect the blame

• Blitz
  • Veteran
Originally posted by amir_tn80:
Well damn. I was looking forward to coach Mike Nolentary thanking Haley for an ass whooping.

--MaioccoCSN

yes, you were out coached. by a light-year.

ouch. this man is stubborn as f**k.
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Friking Singletary, have the b@lls to talk....
you accused one of your players of bad "work ethic"

You have NO work ethic urself...
probably ashamed
Originally posted by ads_2006:

--MaioccoCSN

nice way to deflect the blame

Its what he did after Seattle. Should just title it SingSpeak. Reminds me of when people called it NolanSpeak or whatever.
Share 49ersWebzone