There are 194 users in the forums

which is your favorite america's game?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Every time I watch the 81' and 94' seasons I really get goose bumps. I could watch that 94' season over and over and over again because it was a defining moment in our franchise. Although Joe Montana is my favorite player of all time I think Steve was epic that season. It almost brought tears to my eyes to see all that they overcame to win it all that season. I think that Brent Jones could not have been more stellar in that episode because he really made me feel the emotion of every thing that happened. How about you? Which episode do you like the most? I have watched them all and by far the 94' season was the most entertaining and the 81' season had special meaning. I hope by some miracle that we get a 6th episode up this year. It may be really far fetched but boy it would be something.
Originally posted by LivFreeOrdIHrd9r:
Every time I watch the 81' and 94' seasons I really get goose bumps. I could watch that 94' season over and over and over again because it was a defining moment in our franchise. Although Joe Montana is my favorite player of all time I think Steve was epic that season. It almost brought tears to my eyes to see all that they overcame to win it all that season. I think that Brent Jones could not have been more stellar in that episode because he really made me feel the emotion of every thing that happened. How about you? Which episode do you like the most? I have watched them all and by far the 94' season was the most entertaining and the 81' season had special meaning. I hope by some miracle that we get a 6th episode up this year. It may be really far fetched but boy it would be something.

94, I was still a little kid towards the end of Young's career(96/97/98) but he was kind of my hero since we had the same last name lol. Plus that team had Rice and BY and a lot of cool players and I hated the cowboys as a kid(and still dislike them a lot actually).
bruja

Originally posted by JedYork:

?

?

both were cool (more points in 94), but the 81 game was more of a game (challenge) plus Montana to Rice, c'mon...

btw, i like the cute [i]witch[/i] in charmed (the series)
Originally posted by seeking6th:

?

both were cool (more points in 94), but the 81 game was more of a game (challenge) plus Montana to Rice, c'mon...

I'm right here dude.
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Originally posted by seeking6th:

?

I'm right here dude.

my HERO!

gif?

Originally posted by bigmike55:

• Ang
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Ang:

Share 49ersWebzone