LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 163 users in the forums

Kyle Williams will score a touchdown on Sunday

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Kyle Williams will score a touchdown on Sunday

Originally posted by BHulman:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
I just want him to catch the damn ball. Our return game sucks again this year like it did last year and it is costing us.

If the special teams contain McCluster and Arenas I'll be pretty satisfied.

much better than last year last year we avg 3 yds on PR
Yes! And if he doesn't, at least I went down hoping. But man o' man would that make my day.
Just don't

Do yall think he'll get any snaps on offense?
I think he is a threat to stretch the defense w/ VD
He will get O snaps on offense and won't score a TD. He's a late round pick who has never played an NFL game in his life. And even the best PR/KR in history score maybe a handful of TDs a year.

You really think you can bank on him scoring a TD in his first NFL game, while coming off an injury? Wishful thinking. I'd be thrilled if we just had a decent return game that didn't cost us key turnovers and maybe, just maybe, got us some postive yardage.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Well you are God only you can make it happen.
excuse me while I got watch his highlight video so I can be disappointed he doesn't perform to his highlight level on sunday.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Just catch the ball and maybe get a few return yards. That too much to ask for?
  • Mex49
Dix only touched the ball once and he scored
Homerism on steroids.

Are we serious, board. 50% Yes???

Permanent twitching commences. Let's just hope he holds onto the ball. Breaking PR touchdowns are rare. Why would we expect a rookie in his first game coming off an injury to break one? Rally, people.

Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Homerism on steroids.

Permanent twitching commences. Let's just hope he holds onto the ball. Breaking PR touchdowns are rare. Why would we expect a rookie in his first game coming off an injury to break one? Rally, people.

otis amey did it.
Originally posted by darkknight49:
Homerism on steroids.

otis amey did it.

The likelihood is tiny.

The better question is whether someone from KC will score on us. They have returned for a TD this season already.
Originally posted by darkknight49:
Homerism on steroids.

otis amey did it.

The likelihood is tiny.

The better question is whether someone from KC will score on us. They have returned for a TD this season already.

Thats why I said in the KC thread we need to limit turnovers and play sound on Special Teams today.
Homerism on steroids.

Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
I just want him to catch the damn ball. Our return game sucks again this year like it did last year and it is costing us.

I would be happy with this, at first
Share 49ersWebzone