LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 251 users in the forums

I predict!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • fan49
  • Veteran
Blowout!!!! Kansas city has 30th ranked offense, to the 9ners 4th ranked d. we will score. max i see kc scorin is 9. our 11th ranked offense vs there 24th ranked d. kc might know how to win but they are not good. 2-0 is total misrepresentation. We still need to prove a lot and numbers are just numbers. Loud or not i dont see it as a tough game.

Call me bias but our 9ners are not an 0-2 team, thats just the record we do have. Put cassel on the spot, charles wont get 80 yards. Last 8 games no rb has against us. Hes good but not elite. Look at there receivers chambers and bowe (5 catches.)

We are not losing.....
[ Edited by fan49 on Sep 24, 2010 at 12:37 AM ]
After Seattle, KC fans will be even more crazed about making noise during the game. Lets hope communication holds up. In that case, you will be right.
Originally posted by 49ersBest1:
After Seattle, KC fans will be even more crazed about making noise during the game. Lets hope communication holds up. In that case, you will be right.

You're right about the noise. I'm sure they're trying to dissect all the film they can from the Seattle game. The problem for them, like the Niners last year, is that they have to play a flawless game to beat a good team (us). Where as we can make several mistakes and still be able to win based solely on the fact that we are a better team than them.

Its hard to OVERconfident when your record is 0-2, but we are the better team and I think we come out there and force a turnover early, capitalize early, and then run Gore/Dixon and maybe a little Westbrook in the second half.

49ers 24 - Chiefs 12

We score three touchdowns, 2 by Smith to VD and Byham and Gore gets another 100 yd game with a touchdown. Smith ends the day with 230 yds 2 TD 1 Int.

The defense gets significant penetration and we force 5 sacks and 3 Ints. And we keep them out of the endzone!

Go Niners!
49ers - 13 Chiefs 20
49ers 27 Chiefs 13
Originally posted by PTulini:
49ers 13 Chiefs 27

fixt
Originally posted by defenderDX:
49ers 13 Chiefs 27

fixt

Very Funny...