LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 283 users in the forums

Ted Ginn active for KC?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Two days old, but it's the most recent report that Google turned up this morning. Via Maiocco, Singletary has him "day-to-day" with an MCL sprain.

Link to RotoTimes
[ Edited by BubbaParisMVP on Sep 24, 2010 at 8:23 AM ]
  • titan
  • Veteran
If he ha an MCL sprain I dont want him returning kicks. He will have no explosion on his moves and run backs. We have plenty of PR/KR like Westbrook,Clemens, even Crabtree. But for some crazy reason we use a good TE like Walker with no break away speed and Adams who has no experience.
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
dunno, but the offense looked better without him on the field. And a lot less dropsies.

um crabtree forced a pick

I realllllllly hope that was sarcasm right there (quick slants tipped at the LOS are more the offensive lineman's fault than the wr, Crabtree was in no way shape or form responsible for that int).
Williams should be active this week, we don't need Ginn.
Originally posted by titan:
If he ha an MCL sprain I dont want him returning kicks. He will have no explosion on his moves and run backs. We have plenty of PR/KR like Westbrook,Clemens, even Crabtree. But for some crazy reason we use a good TE like Walker with no break away speed and Adams who has no experience.

He's not new at it

Finally got a Week 3 injury report . Ginn is listed as doubtful, although with Williams back, that's not such a big deal (let's hope!).
i just want ginn to play against atl, were gonna need all offensive threats that game
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
i just want ginn to play against atl, were gonna need all offensive threats that game

After all the Googling I've been doing over the past 24hrs, Fred, it sounds like he's on track for a return at ATL.

I think you're right about the ATL game, but I'm hoping we have all guns on deck so we can run the score up on those bastigis and humiliate them. I really do not like the Falcons.
Originally posted by BubbaParisMVP:
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

After all the Googling I've been doing over the past 24hrs, Fred, it sounds like he's on track for a return at ATL.

I think you're right about the ATL game, but I'm hoping we have all guns on deck so we can run the score up on those bastigis and humiliate them. I really do not like the Falcons.

thats good to hear, i dont got the hate towards the falcons you have. but i absolutely hated them in the jammal anderson days and that stupid dirty bird. but i cooled down since theyve been average and nothing special since 98. but no question i wanna destroy them in their place for what they did last yr
Originally posted by BobS:
I just want a punt returner that doesn't scare the hell out of me.

I KNOW RIGHT?!?!?! Every time the opposing team punts I pray that the guy returning the kick wont muff it. Gives me a good scare every time.

Originally posted by LivFreeOrdIHrd9r:
Originally posted by BobS:
I just want a punt returner that doesn't scare the hell out of me.

I KNOW RIGHT?!?!?! Every time the opposing team punts I pray that the guy returning the kick wont muff it. Gives me a good scare every time.

ginn was good in first game adams was doing great till he fumbled the last one lets see how williams does
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
dunno, but the offense looked better without him on the field. And a lot less dropsies.

um crabtree forced a pick

it was Alex
  • titan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jreff22:

He's not new at it

Pre season? doesn't make him the best candidate! He maybe the slowest returner in the NFL.
Originally posted by jreff22:

He's not new at it

Pre season? doesn't make him the best candidate! He maybe the slowest returner in the NFL.

But he can still do it, he had that long return last week. The one reason why I kind of like him back there is his size.
I'm hoping Williams becomes the next Johnny Knox (productive returner and receiving threat).
Share 49ersWebzone