LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 385 users in the forums

Post Game Analysis (vs. Kansas City Chiefs)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • fly15
  • Veteran
they were a better team, plus we have a bust at qb
Originally posted by WeaponXV:
Originally posted by jrg:
To all the fans who want to run their mouth about this team..and bash our players and coaches:

GET THE f**k OFF OF THIS SITE THEN.

NOBODY WANTS YOU HERE.

YOU are the reason NinerTalk is so bad..because of your continued hatred for the team you say you like..your "favorite" team.

If its that bad, go be a Raiders fan..go pick another team.

I'm sick and f**king tired of going into NinerTalk and watching most of our "fans" run their mouth about the team. If you don't like em or support em, don't let the door hit ya on the way out.

I don't give a s**t if we're 0-3 or 0-16. I'm gonna support whats put on the field every single Sunday. Do we need to make some changes? Sure. Thats fine, and I agree. But the way most of you are conducting yourself as "fans" so far is hilarious. I can't wait for the 49ers to win their first game so I can see all the fairweather fans suddenly "love" all the players/coaches they've bashed. Those fans don't even deserve to see their team win. It's god awful how many of you consider yourself "fans". It's not all of you, but its most of you.

0-3 or 3-0..

GO 49ERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

jrg, ive supported you since i was on this site. i love the 49ers and always will. but when s**t like this happens..u cant help but to lose it. this team needs change..if ur tired of fans b***hing...then just dont go on this site anymore.
WE are tired of losing...i respect ur team support, we all do. but you cant get mad for fans b***hing after the performance so far

The 49ers NEED Michael Vick sign him the min he becomes a free agent.
Originally posted by fly15:
they were a better team, plus we have a bust at qb

You people continue to the miss the point.
Originally posted by MILFS:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
To all the fans who want to run their mouth about this team..and bash our players and coaches:

NOBODY WANTS YOU HERE.

YOU are the reason NinerTalk is so bad..because of your continued hatred for the team you say you like..your "favorite" team.

I'm sick and f**king tired of going into NinerTalk and watching most of our "fans" run their mouth about the team. If you don't like em or support em, don't let the door hit ya on the way out.

I don't give a s**t if we're 0-3 or 0-16. I'm gonna support whats put on the field every single Sunday. Do we need to make some changes? Sure. Thats fine, and I agree. But the way most of you are conducting yourself as "fans" so far is hilarious. I can't wait for the 49ers to win their first game so I can see all the fairweather fans suddenly "love" all the players/coaches they've bashed. Those fans don't even deserve to see their team win. It's god awful how many of you consider yourself "fans". It's not all of you, but its most of you.

0-3 or 3-0..

GO 49ERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, I'm sorry, but STFU please. No one has appointed you as "Head Fan." If many us fans want to complain, then we'll complain. Saying nice, pretty words versus pure malice DOESN'T MAKE A DAMN DIFFERENCE. If you don't want to read it, then just skip over it. Just my 2 cents as a member of this site.

• Blitz
  • Veteran

NOBODY WANTS YOU HERE.

0-3 or 3-0..

GO 49ERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Taking your frustrations out on the fans is no different than fans taking their frustrations out on the team.

Just an observation.

NOBODY WANTS YOU HERE.

0-3 or 3-0..

GO 49ERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

stop telling other people what to do.
after a terrible performance like today's we ALL have the right to b***h

Theres a different between being upset and completely bashing your team. Thats the BIG thing most people here don't realize. I'm upset. I'm not happy with the performance I just watched, but do you see me bashing this team left and right and calling for every single player who does something wrong? No, you don't. Because I'm not a fairweather fan like most of this forum.

Do you even know what fairweather fan means? When is the last time we made the playoffs? All the fairweather fans have already jumped ship

The people here complaining are the ones that give a f**k about this team, the same people that have put up with some sorry ass football the last couple years.

The team has been blown out twice this season, has looked completely unprepared the majority of the time with Sing as head coach, and you're upset that people have something to say?
[ Edited by teeohh on Sep 26, 2010 at 1:39 PM ]

NOBODY WANTS YOU HERE.

0-3 or 3-0..

GO 49ERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, I'm sorry, but STFU please. No one has appointed you as "Head Fan." If many us fans want to complain, then we'll complain. Saying nice, pretty words versus pure malice DOESN'T MAKE A DAMN DIFFERENCE. If you don't want to read it, then just skip over it. Just my 2 cents as a member of this site.

+50

NOBODY WANTS YOU HERE.

0-3 or 3-0..

GO 49ERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm with you all the way bro.
Originally posted by modninerfan:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
Waugh, it's football, not ballet, we should sack up and play tough.
Originally posted by Jabuke:

NOBODY WANTS YOU HERE.

0-3 or 3-0..

GO 49ERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Geez, what a baby...we're a playoff caliber team in terms of players, but we're 0-3 because of coaching. And you don't want people to be upset?

Didn't you know there are lots of fairweather fans for teams that haven't made the playoffs in 8 years? Yup, I'm definitely one of those fairweather fans because I realize we have an incompetent coaching staff.

• kray28
  • Veteran
Davis' personal foul was totally uncalled for. He punched his guy in the back at the end of a play. Totally unnecessary and it cost us on the drive.

Earlier in the game, his false start killed a two minute drill before it even started.

Later in the game he got totally outjuked by Hali who ended up sacking Smith.

Did the Chiefs get away with some holds, clips and cheapshots....yes, but not enough to reverse the game outcome.
All we can cheer for today is go raiders and chargers....
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WeaponXV:

NOBODY WANTS YOU HERE.

0-3 or 3-0..

GO 49ERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

jrg, ive supported you since i was on this site. i love the 49ers and always will. but when s**t like this happens..u cant help but to lose it. this team needs change..if ur tired of fans b***hing...then just dont go on this site anymore.
WE are tired of losing...i respect ur team support, we all do. but you cant get mad for fans b***hing after the performance so far

Dude, I'm upset as well. I think we need some changes. And it starts at the top. I love Singletary as a person and think he should be part of this team. But as a HEAD COACH, I don't think he's doing very well. He's not good at X's and O's to start with and then the small details of the game he does horrible at. But do you see me bashing him left and right and calling for his head and acting like an inconsiderate douchebag like most people here in NinerTalk? No. Theres a BIG reason why 75% of this site is afraid to come to this section because of these horrible fans.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Sorry James, definitely not agreeing with you here buddy.

NOBODY WANTS YOU HERE.

0-3 or 3-0..

GO 49ERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I never said I was head fan. All I'm saying is is wrong with some of these "fans" on this site? It's laughable how ridiculous some of you get. I've complained, but there is a difference between complaining and completely bashing your team.

You've been bashing the negative nancies since week 1. Look, I get you have nothing else to watch since your cards are out of it, but if people want to vent, it's their choice. That's the point I want to get across. We're all pissed, and if writing rants is the way some of us are dealing with it, so be it.
Share 49ersWebzone