There are 148 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Crabtree vs. DHB 2010

Originally posted by xx49erfanxx:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
U are over reacting. Crabs is hands down the best player. Raiders would swap them in a second.

I really hope your joking here . Maybe u met to say the 49ers would swap them in a second.

Bay sucks and Crabtree will be fine when we use him correctly
Originally posted by Allx9er:
as soon as smith trusts crabtree AGAIN this the comparison will be haha

Reverse that. It was a bad pass from Smith that got Crabs injured camp. More Smith's fault then Crabtree's. Smith is a terrible QB and that is unfortunate for Crabtree.
Originally posted by ninerfan818:

Reverse that. It was a bad pass from Smith that got Crabs injured camp. More Smith's fault then Crabtree's. Smith is a terrible QB and that is unfortunate for Crabtree.

oh yeah, crabs had to jump for a high pass and got whiplash when he landed on the ground
I hate this thread....
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
I hate this thread....

I agree

Because NFL receivers don't have to leap for high passes every single Sunday on every single team....

Look, I know you're allowed to post on the board even if you're a moron, but the majority of you who write crap like this should just take a couple of hours every now and again to watch other football games so you have a more realistic perspective.
starting to get itchy with all this talk about crabs
Originally posted by Kilgore_Trout:

Because NFL receivers don't have to leap for high passes every single Sunday on every single team....

Look, I know you're allowed to post on the board even if you're a moron, but the majority of you who write crap like this should just take a couple of hours every now and again to watch other football games so you have a more realistic perspective.

Last weekend, their rookie TE Moeaki or however you spell it had to leap high for that touchdown
Originally posted by seeking6th:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mojuPUiddzc
Originally posted by DANADA:
Originally posted by xx49erfanxx:
U are over reacting. Crabs is hands down the best player. Raiders would swap them in a second.

I really hope your joking here . Maybe u met to say the 49ers would swap them in a second.

Bay sucks and Crabtree will be fine when we use him correctly

When we use him correctly? You mean when he stops being a b***h, starts practicing and actually playing football? It's not the coaches, lines, or QB's fault that Crabass can't run a route, catch a pass, or show up and play...

Originally posted by wysiwyg:
Originally posted by seeking6th:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mojuPUiddzc

"what is a dj if he can't scratch"

WTH are u talking about? Smith is a horrible QB...he DOES throw high passes. WTF is there to question here?

and here I was thinking trust was a two way street.....silly me.

You say the Raiders would swap them in a second - based on what? The Raiders had the choice. They CHOSE not to take Crabtree.