There are 162 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Crabtree vs. DHB 2010

Originally posted by Gavintech:
Originally posted by Kilgore_Trout:
Originally posted by TheNef77:
It's okay, Crabs gave DHB a headstart last year too. How did that work out for him?

But DHB has already put together a better season through two weeks than he did all of last season. If you've read about him, you've heard that he has been working very hard at improving his hands and route running. Obviously that work is paying off.

He put together one decent game against a the worst team in football. Week one he looked like the same old DHB.

DHB has improved a lot. Give him credit. I don't expect him to be better than Crabs though. I am not sure why anyone would make this comparison after two games, but whatever.
I'm really surprised by the doubt in Crabtree that's being shown. This kinda reminds me of the whole Vernon Davis deal early in his career. Alot of people were on him for not being productive, and the big reason for that was because of the lack of opportunities he had to actually get the ball. The same can be said for Crabtree so far this year. The more he gets targeted, the more productive he will be, and I have no doubt about it.

We all can see that he is easily this team's #1 receiver. Everyone wants him to work as hard as Jerry Rice, but newsflash, there was hardly anybody that came close to Rice's work ethic. It's unfair to say that Crabtree doesn't work hard or doesn't have passion to play football. All we get are reports on people's observations of what's going on.
Originally posted by Smokie:
It's okay, Crabs gave DHB a headstart last year too. How did that work out for him?

But DHB has already put together a better season through two weeks than he did all of last season. If you've read about him, you've heard that he has been working very hard at improving his hands and route running. Obviously that work is paying off.

He put together one decent game against a the worst team in football. Week one he looked like the same old DHB.

DHB has improved a lot. Give him credit.

Give him credit for finally having one decent game? He's the third best WR on THE RAIDERS. I don't see what credit he deserves.
Originally posted by Ajanke:
we dont even throw him his usual 3-4 screen passes like we did last year. weird

We're saving it for later in the year, at at important times, like the pass AS did that was tipped by a defensive linemen and intercepted.
f**king crabs
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by teeohh:
Crabs sucks

Originally posted by teeohh:
Crabs sucks

http://www.epigee.org/health/crabs_treatment.html
  • fly15
  • Veteran
DHB, is gotta be the rat....
Well DHB work his @ss of this offseason while Crabtree are busy pretending he has injury so he could miss the preseason. And for some reason Crabs and smith are not in sync together. Last season after Crabs got his stupid contract done he and Smith stayed extra hours running routes and practicing each others timing. This season I haven't heard such a thing so that explains a lot. It seems to me Crabtree rather do something else. As far as skills go Crab has more talent than DHB but he is not utilizing it or has no motivation.
Originally posted by nothing03:
Well DHB work his @ss of this offseason while Crabtree are busy pretending he has injury so he could miss the preseason. And for some reason Crabs and smith are not in sync together. Last season after Crabs got his stupid contract done he and Smith stayed extra hours running routes and practicing each others timing. This season I haven't heard such a thing so that explains a lot. It seems to me Crabtree rather do something else. As far as skills go Crab has more talent than DHB but he is not utilizing it or has no motivation.

it was reported that this offseason that Crabtree and Alex Smith were putting in work together.
Originally posted by valrod33:

it was reported that this offseason that Crabtree and Alex Smith were putting in work together.

Ohh sorry guess missing the preseason affected their chemistry.

I'm not defending Crabs, but he has been working with Smith since March of this year. They were coming in together several times to work together. His neck strain only happened about a month and a half ago. Get the facts straight my friend.
Maybe Al Davis was right.
Originally posted by valrod33:

Ohh sorry guess missing the preseason affected their chemistry.

i think so, they will get it back. I think this week in KC
Originally posted by Smokie:

DHB has improved a lot. Give him credit.

Give him credit for finally having one decent game? He's the third best WR on THE RAIDERS. I don't see what credit he deserves.

He used to be the 45th best at catching passes on the Raiders. Now he is up in the top 20. In all seriousness he sounds like he has worked his tail off and improved a lot. I did not say he was going to be All-Pro. In fact, if you read carefully, I was actually cautioning against saying that DHB is better than Crabs. You are arguing with the wrong person.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home