There are 111 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Crabtree vs. DHB 2010

Originally posted by TheClout:
I'd rather have Hakeem Nicks minus that VD type drop today.

hakeem was injured a lot tthroughout college thats the only reason why he dropped
he has the best skill set out of any1 in that class though
  • kush
  • Veteran
Crabtree: 158 REC. 2034 YARDS 10 TDs
Heyward Bey: 78 REC. 1110 YARDS 4 TDs
Nicks: 191 REC. 2865 YARDS 23 TDs
Britt: 101 REC. 1765 YARDS 15 TDs
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by TheClout:
I'd rather have Hakeem Nicks minus that VD type drop today.

hakeem was injured a lot tthroughout college thats the only reason why he dropped
he has the best skill set out of any1 in that class though

percy harvin, jeremy maclin, mike wallace, so many good wr's from that class
Put Crabs in NY with a legit O and Eli and he would put up just as good of #s as Nicks
[ Edited by ninersrule4 on Dec 18, 2011 at 10:40 PM ]
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
Put Crabs in NY with a legit O and Eli and he would put up just as good of #s as Nicks

Nicks makes amazing catches. Crabtree has dropped many gimmes. I don't want to knock Crabs though, because he has been playing great lately. Tomorrow he can prove a lot!
Originally posted by Kilgore_Trout:

Nicks makes amazing catches. Crabtree has dropped many gimmes. I don't want to knock Crabs though, because he has been playing great lately. Tomorrow he can prove a lot!

I have had to watch a lot of giants games and Nicks has his fair share of drops. But I agree the guy makes insane grabs
[ Edited by ninersrule4 on Dec 19, 2011 at 12:04 AM ]
yea both teams dropped the ball in reality. Mike Wallace, Harvin, Kenny Brit, Hakeem Nicks, and Maclin are all better then both Crabs and DHB. Nothing we can do about it now. Let's just hope Crabs continues to grow. He's been having a solid season. I could careless about DHB.
Originally posted by lamontb:
yea both teams dropped the ball in reality. Mike Wallace, Harvin, Kenny Brit, Hakeem Nicks, and Maclin are all better then both Crabs and DHB. Nothing we can do about it now. Let's just hope Crabs continues to grow. He's been having a solid season. I could careless about DHB.

Crabs is good.

He just is on a team with a bottom 5 passing game and a run first team.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Crabs is good.

He just is on a team with a bottom 5 passing game and a run first team.

He's still putting up respectable numbers despite this. If he weren't injured to start the season, I think things would look a lot different.

He's not perfect and he has his lapses, but so does everyone. I'm happy with him so far.
I have had to watch a lot of giants games and Nicks has his fair share of drops. But I agree the guy makes insane grabs

Haha, like the one Nicks took off the facemask yesterday? I think that was all sun though. Anyone who has played baseball or football knows how the sun can do you dirty!
Originally posted by Kilgore_Trout:
Haha, like the one Nicks took off the facemask yesterday? I think that was all sun though. Anyone who has played baseball or football knows how the sun can do you dirty!

lol Kilgore Did you leave the 49ers message board over at the .com one because they would ban you for stupid reasons? That TahoeGirl admin there is a douch