Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
UPDATE

Michael Crabtree

REC YDS TDS
51 694 6

Darius Heyward-Bey

REC YDS TDS
26 366 1

This is a no brainer. We all know that Crabtree is the better of the two when they were drafted. What you need to do is compare Crabtree to the rest of the receiver class in the 2009 draft - Harvin, Maclin, Nicks, Britt, etc....

wait till Crabs get's a real QB
then he will really leave this fool in the dust
Dear Shaj

Crabtree's stats are STILL better than DHB's, and if you really want to raise up the question of which receiver you would rather have, well then you are beyond helpless
if it werent for injures he would be have a 1100 yard season this year

and that includes games where he was playing injured and when our offense was limited
Take Crabtree over Heyward-Bey all day long. Even though Bey is playing better this year than he ever has. If we was a passing first team like the Saints or Lions Crabtree would be thought of completely different for sure.
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Dear Shaj

Crabtree's stats are STILL better than DHB's, and if you really want to raise up the question of which receiver you would rather have, well then you are beyond helpless

Yeah, he has more than twice the receptions, yards, and TD's than dhb in his career.
DHB can honk on bobo
  • Shemp
  • Hall of Fame
Dear Shaj

I'm just interested in stats comparisons, why are you putting words in my mouth? I've never badmouthed Crabs or said I wanted someone different.
Originally posted by Shaj:
Dear Shaj

I'm just interested in stats comparisons, why are you putting words in my mouth? I've never badmouthed Crabs or said I wanted someone different.

you know what, you're right, you didn't badmouth him, I just don't see why the comparison needs to be continued to be brought up when I think it's been pretty clear since before that draft that Crabs > DHB

I don't see the point, and looking up their stats is pretty easy
Bey will disappear again

Bey had a decent game stat wise but made a very costly fumble when it mattered.
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
UPDATE

Michael Crabtree

REC YDS TDS
51 694 6

Darius Heyward-Bey

REC YDS TDS
26 366 1

wait till Crabs get's a real QB
then he will really leave this fool in the dust

this
I'd rather have Hakeem Nicks minus that VD type drop today.
Originally posted by TheClout:

Love me some hakeem
Originally posted by TheClout:

hakeem was injured a lot tthroughout college thats the only reason why he dropped
he has the best skill set out of any1 in that class though
Share 49ersWebzone