LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 242 users in the forums

Crabtree vs. DHB 2010

Shop Find 49ers gear online
i just realized Crab's numbers THIS YEAR...are still better than DHB's career numbers...in every category

more catches, more yards, better YAC, more TD's..

DHB still hasnt even gotten his first TD..jeez
Originally posted by MaliCali:
i just realized Crab's numbers THIS YEAR...are still better than DHB's career numbers...in every category

Your whole post is wrong. DHB's career numbers are better than Crabtree's stats this year, and DHB caught his first TD pass last season. That isn't saying much, but sheesh, be at least partially correct in your statements.
this thread makes me wonder if there's an Alex Smith vs. Aaron Rodgers thread still on a packers site.
Originally posted by Kilgore_Trout:

Your whole post is wrong. DHB's career numbers are better than Crabtree's stats this year, and DHB caught his first TD pass last season. That isn't saying much, but sheesh, be at least partially correct in your statements.

ope...you are right on the TD..

however thanks, im absolutely right in every thing else...i also for some reason said YAC in regards to AYPC..otherwise..

DHB career = 23 catches, 285 yards, 12.4avg, 1TD
Crab this season = 24 catches, 301 yards, 12.5avg, 2TD

i think i was was more than partially correct
Crabs needs to be given 8 attempts per game.

VD needs 8 attempts per game.

Westbrook and Dixon each need 6 (runs or pass plays).

Ginn needs 1 or 2 deep routes per quarter.

We need to get the ball to these guys and let them make plays. God damn you Singletary.
Originally posted by fly15:
Originally posted by Ceadderman:
Originally posted by Wodwo:

Oct. 25th, 2009

Fly is right.

Two times, even.

First catch for four yards, second catch for eighteen.

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=6118E40233168C36&playnext=1&v=rejrhumuysw

Good call fly. Now if you can only lose yopur hatred of all QBs' named Alex Smith...

~Ceadder

Not saying that Peyton is a bad QB but that No. 1 completion on NFL.com that Pass wouldn't be catchable if Smith threw the exact same trajectory. Garcon hauled it in like it was an average day on the field. It was a MONSTER catch. And that is what capable Receivers do.

I will NEVER claim Smith is perfect, however the Receivers have to haul in the Passes cause that's what they get paid to do.

~Ceadder

Oct. 25th, 2009

Fly is right.

Two times, even.

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=6118E40233168C36&playnext=1&v=rejrhumuysw

Good call fly. Now if you can only lose yopur hatred of all QBs' named Alex Smith...

~Ceadder

Not saying that Peyton is a bad QB but that No. 1 completion on NFL.com that Pass wouldn't be catchable if Smith threw the exact same trajectory. Garcon hauled it in like it was an average day on the field. It was a MONSTER catch. And that is what capable Receivers do.

I will NEVER claim Smith is perfect, however the Receivers have to haul in the Passes cause that's what they get paid to do.

~Ceadder

Another Smith excuse thread.

LB
Originally posted by leebert81:

Oct. 25th, 2009

Fly is right.

Two times, even.

~Ceadder

~Ceadder

Another Smith excuse thread.

LB

how is that an excuse he is right our WR needs to make plays for the qb every other game i see WT making plays for QB the only WR on our team that does that is crabtree but he doesnt do it tht often and he screwed alex a lot more than helped him especially in the beginning (although now hes looking great)

u need to learn the difference about how the game works and what people get paid to do and excuses becaue it doesnt seem like you know what the word means
Can we stop the Crabtree DHB comparisons. Its clear that Crabtree is the better WR with better numbers. DHB would have a hard time getting playing time if he was on any other team. maybe even cut.
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
this thread makes me wonder if there's an Alex Smith vs. Aaron Rodgers thread still on a packers site.

Perhaps we should start one. But I think comparing 2009 draftees in 2010 seems more reasonable than comparing 2005 draftees.

ope...you are right on the TD..

however thanks, im absolutely right in every thing else...i also for some reason said YAC in regards to AYPC..otherwise..

DHB career = 23 catches, 285 yards, 12.4avg, 1TD
Crab this season = 24 catches, 301 yards, 12.5avg, 2TD

i think i was was more than partially correct

You were MOSTLY correct which = he was mostly wrong in the assumption that you were incorrect.
Originally posted by Hitman49:
Can we stop the Crabtree DHB comparisons. Its clear that Crabtree is the better WR with better numbers. DHB would have a hard time getting playing time if he was on any other team. maybe even cut.

It won't end. Just like the Smith vs. Rodgers comparison. So, we got the better WR, but drafted the less successful QB.
Originally posted by mcbaes72:

It won't end. Just like the Smith vs. Rodgers comparison. So, we got the better WR, but drafted the less successful QB.

We don't know what Rodgers or Smith will do in the future. The only thing we know is that Rodgers was drafted into a much better situation.
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by dobo:
Crabtree is a fellow karate expert; therefore, I will not comment.

Crabtree doesnt need karate, its football.....

• fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mcbaes72:

We don't know what Rodgers or Smith will do in the future. The only thing we know is that Rodgers was drafted into a much better situation.[/quot

Yes we know....

A. Rodgers = Playoffs
Alex "Karate Kid" Smith = Captain Choke

Share 49ersWebzone