LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 143 users in the forums

Crabtree vs. DHB 2010

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by DANADA:
Originally posted by xx49erfanxx:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
U are over reacting. Crabs is hands down the best player. Raiders would swap them in a second.

I really hope your joking here . Maybe u met to say the 49ers would swap them in a second.

Bay sucks and Crabtree will be fine when we use him correctly

if we had an accurate qb and a coach who knew what the f**k an offense was, crabtree would be ballin right now
Originally posted by WestCoast:
U are over reacting. Crabs is hands down the best player. Raiders would swap them in a second.

I really hope your joking here . Maybe u met to say the 49ers would swap them in a second.

if we had an accurate qb and a coach who knew what the f**k an offense was, crabtree would be ballin right now

So none of it is on Crabtree? Because that isn't the way it looks on the field.
Originally posted by BHulman:

looks to me like crabtree is responsible for most of the int's this year because he either slips, runs the wrong route or deflects a ball into the air. get it together Crabs!!!
need to add drops and wrong routes to this stat lol
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Crabtree has his 3 worst games and DHB is only 60 yards ahead of him.

One good game by Crabtree and again we'll be laughing at this comparison.
Originally posted by Hopper:
Crabtree has his 3 worst games and DHB is only 60 yards ahead of him.

One good game by Crabtree and again we'll be laughing at this comparison.

True that. Crabtree is going to be a very good NFL receiver. This is just a really bad time for him to be slumping.
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Originally posted by BHulman:

looks to me like crabtree is responsible for most of the int's this year because he either slips, runs the wrong route or deflects a ball into the air. get it together Crabs!!!

okay cool, he still can't make up for it if alex isn't even looking at his direction

Bullcrap.

Look at the numbers Smith and Davis have put up. Davis doesn't seem to be bothered by the inaccurate QB. Tree has cost this team 4 INTs' because he's not prepared. He and Smith didn't get any chemistry going in the Preseason and it's showing.

Tree has NOBODY but himself to blame. He's trying to get by on his talent and hasn't put in the work. If we had another QB throwing to him you'd have no problems calling him on his work ethic.

I do agree the playcalling has sucked but c'mon, on Passing plays you gotta catch the Passes. If you don't then your numberdoesn't get called.

~Ceadder
Originally posted by Ceadderman:

Bullcrap.

Look at the numbers Smith and Davis have put up. Davis doesn't seem to be bothered by the inaccurate QB. Tree has cost this team 4 INTs' because he's not prepared. He and Smith didn't get any chemistry going in the Preseason and it's showing.

Tree has NOBODY but himself to blame. He's trying to get by on his talent and hasn't put in the work. If we had another QB throwing to him you'd have no problems calling him on his work ethic.

I do agree the playcalling has sucked but c'mon, on Passing plays you gotta catch the Passes. If you don't then your numberdoesn't get called.

~Ceadder

Taking all blame off the QB?
Blame crabtree when Dline tips pass?
Blame crabtree when Smith stares him down and CB jumps route?
Blame Crabtree for running correct route, and Smith throws an errant(sp?) pass?
I would agree that he definitely caused the INT in SEA, he has to catch those if he touches it...

You got me seriously confused. But I guess this is the same person who's post/day spike when Smith "finally" has a decent game...

Bullcrap.

~Ceadder

Originally posted by SJniner7:

Bullcrap.

~Ceadder

Taking all blame off the QB?

Nope

Quote:
Blame crabtree when Dline tips pass?

Didn't.

Quote:
Blame crabtree when Smith stares him down and CB jumps route?

This did not happen. Tree slipped THREE times. So even if Smith yelled out his name it didn't matter cause Tree was laying on the field.

Quote:
Blame Crabtree for running correct route, and Smith throws an errant(sp?) pass?

So you're saying that Tree knows the plays better than the QB who STATED that was expecting Tree to Set at the break on that route?

Yes I would blame Tree who is obviously unprepared.

Quote:
I would agree that he definitely caused the INT in SEA, he has to catch those if he touches it...

You got me seriously confused. But I guess this is the same person who's post/day spike when Smith "finally" has a decent game...

Ummm my posts per day don't spike. But if 6.8 posts per day is too much for you then I guess I could... wait, what? I've been a member here since 2007 I don't post as much as you act like I do. So how bout you mind your own and deal with the issue. Tree sucks right now.

I will blame Tree when he is the issue. And he clearly is the issue right now.

~Ceadder

Bullcrap.

~Ceadder

I'm wrong? Please splain. If you can't splain then don't even post in my direction with the little emoticon crap if you disagree. State your case.

~Ceadder
DHB through 4 weeks

11 catches for 142 yards. he has been targeted 31 times

Crabtree through 4 weeks

11 catches for 139 yards he has been targeted 25 times
Originally posted by valrod33:
DHB through 4 weeks

11 catches for 142 yards. he has been targeted 31 times

Crabtree through 4 weeks

11 catches for 139 yards he has been targeted 25 times

and next week this thread will be over
Hopefully Week 5 turns out to be a magical week for our football team that allows us to right this season and meet expectations.
Share 49ersWebzone