LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 244 users in the forums

Is Chilo Rachal a bust?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Is Chilo Rachal a bust?

Duh?
Great at USC did not morhph into great at 9ers. Look elsewhere. Good try that didn't work out.
  • EdEs
  • Veteran
IMO our coaching staff & GM are really good to great when it comes to evaluating talent, and do not hesitate to cut medium to large name guys that aren't producing (Taylor Mays also a second round pick, Braylon Edwards) which leads me to believe that Chilo has some form of success at practice but can't put it together when it comes to game time. If I had to guess, we will not be bringing him back and will look for better backups with a higher potential of starting.

Lock this up no more Chilo in SF.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by OtisDriftwood:

x2 - If your 2nd round guard is not voluntary leaving the team for a big money deal and had to wait until at least day 3 of free agency(assuming a team calls him lol) he is a bust.

Officially..
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
LOLYESLOL
I don't want to say he could get somebody killed. But I will say he could get somebody mamed.
Of course he's a damn bust!! He garbage. Check who he signs with this season. He'll get a backup
role playing for backup money.
omg, he was terrible. Just terrible

I hope he goes to a division rival
Originally posted by sfout:
Originally posted by OtisDriftwood:

x2 - If your 2nd round guard is not voluntary leaving the team for a big money deal and had to wait until at least day 3 of free agency(assuming a team calls him lol) he is a bust

This.

Originally posted by jreff22:
I hope he goes to a division rival

And especially this.
1 question........................what round makes that pick a "bust"

chilo isn't a starter, don't even want em as a back up on this squad but, what makes a player a bust since the measuring stick looks like as if it's by the round they were drafted

(not neutral on chilo) homeboy couldn't protect a cup of dirt even if it had an air tight cap on it
Originally posted by Allx9er:
1 question........................what round makes that pick a "bust"

chilo isn't a starter, don't even want em as a back up on this squad but, what makes a player a bust since the measuring stick looks like as if it's by the round they were drafted

(not neutral on chilo) homeboy couldn't protect a cup of dirt even if it had an air tight cap on it

I think if you're a 2nd round pick and you play like an undrafted practice squad player, you're a bust.
If your play is so terrible that the career back-up who replaces you looks so good in comparison that he signs an overvalued contract in free agency... yeah, you're pretty suckitude.
Share 49ersWebzone