There are 182 users in the forums

Is Chilo Rachal a bust?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Is Chilo Rachal a bust?

I say we make him The Goon in Green Bay. Get him to get someone tossed out lol.
Yes!
He stinks like an old dirty sock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Shemp
  • Hall of Fame
why haven't we renegotiated his salary to stay on the team?
Is the Pope a Catholic?
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Did anyone else notice that our offense stalling coincided with Goodwin going out, Snyder moving to center, and Chilo coming into the game at RG?

I can't wait for this guy to be gone!!!
Originally posted by Furlow:
Did anyone else notice that our offense stalling coincided with Goodwin going out, Snyder moving to center, and Chilo coming into the game at RG?

I can't either. I saw the oline change noticeable, but at least he came in and played admirably. At least I didn't have to yell "Damn it Rachal" once all game haha
Originally posted by ElDannMann:
Originally posted by Furlow:

I can't either. I saw the oline change noticeable, but at least he came in and played admirably. At least I didn't have to yell "Damn it Rachal" once all game haha

I still yell "Damn it Rachal" whether he is in the game or not lol. I could be at work, school, wherever. Force of habit.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
I still yell "Damn it Rachal" whether he is in the game or not lol. I could be at work, school, wherever. Force of habit.

He's in his contract year, no? I hope so
when i seen goodwin get hurt, i immediatly epic ::facepalmed:: , with a slight and alittle thrown in...

As soon as Rachal came in, I was convinced we were going to lose. Thank God Goodwin came back in.
  • Timma
  • Veteran
I almost switched from drinking beer to bourbon at that point. I was so happy to see Goodwin come back.
Originally posted by Timma:
I almost switched from drinking beer to bourbon at that point. I was so happy to see Goodwin come back.

Me too. I think the 9ers would have lost if Goodwin didn't come back.
Originally posted by taney71:
Originally posted by Timma:

Me too. I think the 9ers would have lost if Goodwin didn't come back.

No s**tting, my heart pounded until the next series.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Guaranteed he was responsible for almost having a punt blocked, guy came up the middle pretty much unblocked and he partially blocked it
Share 49ersWebzone